¤CHAPTER THIRTEEN¤

"Snoring? Did one of them fall asleep?" Miss Martian asked, confused.

Superboy motioned for them to be quiet as he entered Dick's room. He made his way over to the vent and Artemis lifted it off, peeking inside. Sleeping with a neck pillow lay Damian Wayne. Miss Martian picked him up, making sure not to wake him.

"Found you." She whispered.

-

After laying Damian down, the team continued to search for the boys. Three hours later, they stood in the entrance hall, right under the chandelier, and Miss Martian was getting worried again. Even with the constant annoying messages from Dick.

"What if they're being held captive and are being forced to make those so that we don't realize." The Martian gasped, "Dick! Tim! We give up! Jason! We give up!" She yelled hurridly.

A laugh echoed throughout the manor, close to Robin's but not close enough to be noticeable. Dick jumped down from above the team, landing perfectly. Of course, he had done a classic Robin flip down, but no one was looking to notice it. He looked up at them, his bright blue eyes wide with laughter.

"Miss me?" He laughed.

"We were looking for hours! If it wasn't our mission to protect you snobs I would've left you to fend for yourself!" Artemis fumed.

"Gosh, you aren't feeling the ast-" Dick caught himself just in time, "You aren't happy to see me?"

Artemis did her best impression of the Batglare, which, of course, did not fase the boy. He smiled sarcastically and took a walkie-talkie out of his pocket.

He pressed a button on it, holding it close to his mouth. "They gave up, meet me in the lower living room."

"Copy that." What sounded like Tim's voice came through.

"Hah! Suckers!" What seemed to be Jason laughed.

Artemis rolled her eyes. 'When is this weekend going to be over?'

-

Jason and Tim arrived in the lower living room, chocolate covering Tim's mouth and sugar coating Jason's lips. Damian was awake by now, sitting on top of a valuable looking vase. How he was on there without breaking it, no one knew.

"We should play Twister!" Dick exclaimed as soon as all of his brothers were present.

The three boys groaned. Dick was an extremely flexible acrobat. No one could beat him at a game where flexibility won.

"What's Twister?" Miss Martian asked, intrigued.

Dick quickly explained the rules as the Atlantian nodded. "Sounds like a great activity. Let's play."

Dick smiled, running upstairs to find the game.