¤CHAPTER ELEVEN¤

"Do you guys want to play a game?" Miss Martian asked the four boys who were laying, bored, on the floor, "No fighting this time though."

"Yes, anything other than just laying here." Jason replied annoyed, getting up.

"LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Yelled Damian.

All four brothers got a twinkle in their eye.

"Yes, and we'll even give you guys an advantage," Dick started, pointing to the team, "You four against us four, even though you guys are specially trained."

Jason, Tim, Damian, and Dick held back laughter. Specially trained? By who? Batman? They were trained by Batman for peet's sake!

"But that's not fair, we are trained to find people." Miss Martian protested.

"No, let them. We'll give you two minutes to hide. After that I bet we can find all four of you in under ten minutes." Artemis replied, a look of revenge? crossed her face.

"You're on." Said the four brothers.

"1... 2... 3..." Started Artemis, closing her eyes, the rest of the team followed suit.

The hiders ran, each to different directions. Damian ran to Dick's room, he knew there was bound to be a vent open where he could reach it. He was right. The young Wayne gently pulled off the vent cover, slipping inside. He put the cover back on, crawling further into the vent. The four year-old grabbed the neck pillow that was beside him. Dick  always left them in vents that Damian could open, just in case he was sleepy. Damian soon drifted off to sleep, the pillow hugging his neck.

Tim ran to the kitchen, well at least the main kitchen. He grabbed some of Alfred's cookies that were laying on the counter, and began to make his way over to his hiding spot. The eight year-old climbed into the cupboard under the sink, opening up the false back and climbing in. Inside the false back was a small room, about the area of a bigger-than-average closet. It had four beanbag chairs, a small table, books and video games all crammed in. On the table was a walkie-talkie, the three older boys used them to communicate when they were playing Hide n' Seek, like right now. This was where the four boys went when Bruce was being annoying, or was mad at them, or when they just wanted to get away. Tim smirked, putting the false backing back on and turning on the Xbox.

Jason ran to the roof, grabbing some things from his room first. He had grabbed a bag of candy, walkie talkie, and his Nintendo Switch. He looked at the view from the top of the manor, it was breathtaking. You could see all of Gotham. He smiled, walking over to the edge of the roof. He swung off, belly first, onto a skinny platform right above a window. He turned towards the wall, ducking under an alcove to a small empty box of space. It was just big enough for the eleven year old to sit down and stretch his legs out straight. Jason smiled, pulling out his walkie-talkie.

"Time?" He asked.