¤CHAPTER SIX¤

Dick picked at his Spaghetti and Meatballs. Sure, they we're good, Dick just never really ate.

"Do you like them?" Miss Martian asked from across the table.

"Oh yes they're delicious, I just had a big meal before you guys came here, so I'm not that hungry." Dick replied.

"Stop lying Dick." Jason said turning to the team, "Dick's just an anorexic baby!"

"Am not!" He yelled, jumping up from his seat.

"Are too! You think Bruce hasn't noticed your strange eating habits since October?" Jason replied, "You can see how skinny you're getting! I know that's why you wear such baggy clothes all the time!"

Dick thought about what Jason had said. He knew Jason was right. Ever since the training simulation in October, Dick had been eating less and less. Enough to not have any side affects, but he was continuesly losing weight everyday. The day before the training simulation he weighed 92lbs, and now, four monthes later, he weighed 65lbs.

Dick just left the room. He couldn't deny it, but he wouldn't accept it either. Jason quickly got up and followed him, with Miss Martian right behind him. He followed Dick into the living room.

"Todd" Dick said when he noticed he was being followed.

"Grayson"

"Street rat"

"Tire theif"

"Charity case"

"At least my mom didn't kill herself"

"At least my mom didn't get herself murdered!"

Dick punched Jason square in the jaw at this comment. Then pinned him to the wall.

"Take. It. Back." He growled.

"You're going to be following in her footsteps if you don't let go of me right now." Jason snapped back.

He twisted himself so that Dick had to drop him, it was pretty easy. The boy was too light for his own good. Jason then bolted to the other side of the room. He smirked as an idea came to mind.

Jason sped up the stairs, into Dick's room, and grabbed his stuffed elephant and picture of him and his parents. He was coming back down when Dick ran up the stairs and turned around, following Jason back down.

"Come back here you drug-child!" He yelled.

Jason ran to the living room and to the fireplace. Dick chased after him but froze when he saw what the younger boy was holding. By this time Damian, Tim, and the team was watching from the corner of the living room.

"Jason don't!" Tim cried from across the room.

"No, Jay please." Dick said as Jason held the elephant and picture over the open fire, "P-please Jay..." Dick's voice was quiet, tears were streaming down his face.

"Wow funny that after all those rude comments it takes a picture and a stuffy to get you into tears." Jason laughed.

"J-jason p-please, they're all I-I h-have left"

Jason glanced around him and Dick took his chance, he lunged at Jason, pushing him to the ground. Jason subconsciously through the picture into the fire, but Dick barely cared. He had an extra photo, just in case. The team was frozen, shocked. They had come to protect these boys from a hunter, but it looked more like they needed to protect them from eachother.

Dick punched Jason, trying to dislodge his precious toy from the younger boys hand. But Jason kept a strong grip. He kicked and punched Dick trying to get away when they heard a horrible noise. 'Rriiippp'

Dick looked fearfully at Jason as Jason quickly let go of the elephant. The stuffed elephant's, or Zakita's, head was almost ripped off, being held on with just a few threads.

Jason looked shocked, "Oh my god, Dick I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

Dick just stormed off to his room, with the sound of a door banging being the last thing they heard.