¤CHAPTER FIFTEEN¤

"They're here." Aqualad stated.

Everyone got into a fighting stance, even Damian. Artemis took note on how strange this was. 'Maybe they were taught some karate in case of emergancies?' She wondered. Loud footsteps started to ring from down the hall.

"Tim, take Dami to the BC. Put it on lock down and don't open it up for anyone, even me." Dick stated calmly, placing the grumpy four year-old in Tim's arms. Artemis noted how calm they were all acting, it was just plain weird now.

The eight year-old nodded, running down the hall in the opposite direction of the footsteps. The entire team, except Wally, wondered what the BC was, and why it seemed like the boys had done this before.

Suddenly a dark figure walked out of the shadow, his speak sounding so poisonous it could come from a snake. "Richard. Come with me."

Dick grinned at the man. "No thanks, Ra's, I'm good here."

All at once the team realized who this was. Ra's al Ghul. The Ra's Al Ghul. The one that's killed thousands, the one that has a Lazarus pit.

Artemis knocked an arrow, pulling it to her cheek. Aqualad took out his water swords, stepping in front of Jason and Dick. Miss Martian flew up into the air, her eyes glowing. Wally was in his costume in a second, pulling his goggles onto his eyes. Superboy growled loudly.

And Dick grabbed something from under the couch.

Pulling out a machete, four knives, a few Bat-a-Tangs many Bird-a-Rangs, and some gloves. But not any gloves, Hologloves. Robin's gloves. Artemis blinked, dumb-founded. Surely these snobs didn't know Robin, let alone be him.

Dick tossed two knives and the machete to Jason, who sheathed the knives and held the machete in the perfect fighting stance. Dick slid on the Hologloves, sheathed two knives and some Bat-a-Rangs, and held the Bird-a-Rangs, ready to throw them.

"Richard, I won't ask twice." Ra's al Ghul growled, ephisizing the last word.

Dick grinned, not seeming fazed at all. "Pretty sure you just did."

Ra's frowned at that, and Dick continued to talk. "Anyways, it's obvious you're not feeling very whelmed, am I right or am I right?"

All at once, the team realized what he was doing. Distracting Ra's. So that they could attack him.

He's distracting Ra's al Ghul! Miss Martian yelled through the newly established mind link.

Any time now M'gann, Dick said urgently.

Artemis shot an arrow as the fight began.