¤CHAPTER FOUR¤

Dick sat in his room, Damian beside him. Dicks room was blue, with several "Haley's Circus" posters, and one "Flying Grayson's" poster on his walls. Dick was clutching his stuffed elephant in one hand, a picture of him and his parents in the other. A tear dripped down his cheek, he knew he was being emotional, but it was getting close to the day they died. Another tear dripped down, and Damian gave him a hug.

Damian was sitting next to Dick on his bed, just thinking about how sad his brothers were, and how nice it would be if his parents would get back together. His brothers would have a mother again, and everyone would be happy. He saw a tear drip down Dick's cheek and he gave him a hug. Damian hated giving hugs and showing affection, but he had an exception for his oldest brother.

"Thanks Dami," Dick said, ruffling his hair, "Should we go check on Jason and Tim?"

"I call Todd!" Damian yelled loudly, he didn't like Tim, at all.

Dick laughed, "Alright then, first one to get their brother happy and down in the living room wins."

Damian smiled, he loved a challenge.

"You're on, Grayson."

Miss Martian smiled from the hallway, and made her way back to the team. It looked like they didn't even need her.

-

Dick knocked on Tim's door.

"Tim?"

The door opened to a short eight year old with red, puffy eyes.

"Hi Dick"

Dick pushed the door opened further, and made his way into Tim's room. Tim's room was tan, with a big "Drake Industries" poster on his wall. He also had several pictures of him and his parents scattered around the room.

"Need a hug?" The older boy asked.

Tim nodded, burying his head in Dick's chest, and crying. Dick patted his back.

"Hey want to hear a joke?" He asked, and Tim nodded unburying his head , "What's the best thing about Switzerland?"

"What?" Tim asked, wiping away his tears.

"I'm not sure... but the flags a huge plus!" Dick exclaimed.

Tim tried to hold in laughter at the bad joke but failed. As soon as Tim bursted out laughing Dick joined in.

Soon Tim's face was washed, getting rid of tear residue, and they were heading to the living room, smiles on their faces.

When Tim and Dick got down to the living room Damian and Jason were sitting there waiting for them.

"Hah! I won Grayson! You owe me!" Damian yelled, an evil grin on his face.

"Good job, Dami. Your favour expires in 24 hours." Dick replied, scanning the room for the team, "Where did the team go?"

"Kitchen" Jason said, pointing behind himself.

Dick nodded and walked towards the kitchen, Damian and Tim following behind him fighting.

"I'm warning you, Drake" Damian said from behind Dick.

"Relax Demon," Tim retaliated, sticking his tongue out at the four year old.

They continued to fight as Dick arrived in the kitchen. He saw the team sitting there, discussing the mission and eating some of Alfred's cookies that he made for while he was gone.

"Hi Dick, Tim, Damian. How are you guys?" Artemis said, concern barely lacing her voice.

"Very well, thank you for asking." Dick replied.

Dick knew he probably sounded so rich and snobby with his 'posh grammer'. But he couldn't help it, he got taught English mainly by Alfred. And with his Romanian accent, it sounded even more posh. But he couldn't help it, even if it took Artemis about ten seconds to figure out what he said after he said it.