¤CHAPTER NINE¤

Damian woke up to the sound of pots clinking downstairs. He hopped out of Dick's bed, careful not to wake him, and made his way downstairs. He silently creeped into the living room, making no sound at all. The four year old turned into the kitchen, and saw a Martian making breakfast.

"Oh Damian you're awake!" She smiled upon seeing him enter.

"Make me breakfast or you shall parish." He responded, getting onto a chair.

The Martian smiled awkwardly, "Um, ok"

Just then, Dick and Tim walked downstairs. Dick wearing a 'Gotham Swim Team' hoodie and plaid pajama pants, and Tim wearing a Batman onesie.

"Hey guys, what's for breakfast?" Dick asked, sitting down beside Damian, with Tim sitting on the other side of Dick.

"I wanted to try out a breakfast item called 'French Toast'. Do you guys like that?" Miss Martian asked.

Dick smiled, "I love French Toast! You know, when I first came to America, French Toast was the first meal I tried, ever since then I've loved it."

The Martian smiled at Dick, just as Jason walked down the stairs. The eleven year old was wearing a plain black tee and black and red pants. He sat down on the other side of Damian, glaring at Dick.

"You guys sure are up early. Why's that?" Artemis said questionly, walking into the kitchen.

The four boys froze. They were usually up at 5am everyday for training, then school.

"Uh just morning birds I guess" Jason replied, Dick cringing at the word 'bird.' He was called a bird all the time as Robin.

By the time the rest of the team was up, he French Toast was ready. Everyone ate it hungrily, even Dick. After breakfast, everyone went to the living room to just relax. Though, Dick and Jason were shooting eachother murderous looks. If looks could kill, they would both be dead several times over.

"Why don't we play a game?" Suggested Miss Martian, picking up on the glares.

"Ya let's play 'let's see how long it takes for Grayson to pass out'" Jason said, getting up and pulling Dick to the ground.

Dick gasped as Jason kicked him in the abdomen. The younger boy then continued to kick the other boy several times before Tim and Damian restrained him.

"Aren't you supposed to be stopping this?" Damian spat out at the team.

Jason twisted out of his brothers grasps, just as Dick got up and punched him in the face.

"STOP!" Tim yelled, "Or I'll talk about Dick's bird."

Jason and Dick stopped fighting, staring at Tim.

"You wouldn't!" Said Dick, Tim nodded, opening his mouth, "Jason grab some duck tape! Damian open the closet!"

Jason hurriedly grabbed duck tape and Dick taped Tim's mouth closed, they then sat the eight year old in a chair and pushed him into the closet, shutting the door.

"Phew!" The three boys, that were not in the closet, said.

The team looked at eachother confused, "What's Dick's bird? And why can't you talk about it?" Superboy asked.

"Uhh... nothing!" The boys all said, running upstairs. Dick ran to the training room, Jason to the roof, and Damian to his bedroom.

The team looked at eachother amused. Even if they were still very confused, at least they knew the boys weren't killing eachother, right now.

Aqualad and Superboy opened the closet, helping Tim out, "Thanks, I gotta go!" He said, running upstairs.