¤CHAPTER TEN¤

A few hours later, the team heard the song 'Goodbye from Lonley' by Sup3rfruit ringing through the manor. Intrigued, they followed the sound to what looked like a music room on the top floor. The room was made of mohogany wood, which gave it a 'log cabin' feel. Inside the room was a piano, microphone, triangle, harp, bass, cello, guitar, saxophone, and flute, all in various different places. Tim sat at the piano, his fingers gracefully playing each key. A microphone stood beside him, catching the notes he sang. His voice was rich and high, he was obviously a Tenor.

"I'm one goodbye from lonely..." Tim finished.

The team exploded into applause, and Tim's face flushed red, "I-I didn't know you were listening."

"Tim that was amazing!" Cried Artemis, with murmered of agreement from the rest of the team.

"Thanks, if you think I'm good at this you should see Dick at trapeze." Tim replied, smoothly changing the subject.

"Trapeze? I thought he did gymnastics?" Superboy questioned.

"He does gymnastics professionally, trapeze is more of a hobby to him, he grew up with it."

The team followed Tim down a few floors, then down a hallway to what vaguely looked like the training room at the cave, except with trapeze equipment. They looked up and saw a Dick in white leggings and a blue leatard, jump off the highest stand. Everyone except Tim and Artemis subconsciously moved forward, as if to catch him. But he grabbed hold of a trapeze and swung upward, letting go and doing a triple-summersault. He then grabbed another trapeze, swinging back and forth, then letting go, doing a quadruple backflip. He grabbed another trapeze and swung to a stand, waving at an invisible crowd. He was a performer after all.

"Gah!" Dick exclaimed, noticing the Tim and the team watching him, "What are you guys doing here?"

"That was amazing!" Miss Martian squealed.

"Th-thanks." Dick replied, his face turning pink, it hadn't been his best performance, "You should see Tim sing."

"We have, you boys are talented." Aqualad replied.

Dick laughed, making sure not to cackle, as he slid down the fireman's pole that he had made Bruce install a few years back. He landed gracefully, and started to wipe the chalk off his hands. Artemis just rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but be amazed at the boys skill.

"Well, dick, I better check on everyone else." The archer said, leaving the room.

Dick just smiled, he knew how Artemis would get, and how hilarious her face would be if she knew it was him.