¤CHAPTER SEVENTEEN¤

The next few days flew by. Between cleaning up blood and bodies to making sure the house was spick and span the team barely had time to do... well, anything. Ra's al Ghul was tucked safely away in the BatCave, someone always watching him. And today was the last day before the team had to leave, and Bruce Wayne was coming back.

"Alfred's going be mad at us." Dick said, looking at the big blood stain on the otherwise white carpet. It was the stain from Ra's al Ghul and, no matter what, they couldn't seem to get it out.

"Let's just put the couch over top of it." Jason said, crossing his arms.

"I think he'll notice that." Tim said, looking at the floor.

"Why would we cover it? It shows how I demolished grandfather!" Damian yelled, jumping up with his fist in the air.

The three boys and the team looked at the four year-old. He had a maniac grin on his face. Artemis couldn't fathom that this was the actual son of Bruce Wayne. Calm, collected, Batman, Bruce Wayne. She just couldn't wrap her head around it.

Just then a loud ringing sounded through the giant estate. Everyone looked at eachother. Either Ra's brought backup and they were late, or Bruce was home. Dick and Wally made their way over to the looming front door. The acrobat grasped the handle, turning it and quickly opened the door.

"Hiii hah ya!" Wally yelled, doing what seemed to be Karate moves.

Bruce raised his eyebrow, stepping into the house. "Wallace. Nice to see you?"

Suddenly Aqualad was at Wally's side. "Batman. Do not worry, we will never reveal your identity."

Bruce raised his eyebrows, turning to his four sons.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

~The End~

Sry I didn't update last week I was sick
"Oh wow kj why couldn't you update if you were sick, sitting at home all day?"
I WAS TOO SICK TO WRITE GO AWAY

-kj