C H A P T E R 21 : Layla

Monday

January 7th, 2014

6:45 p.m.

 "Are you gon’ stop yellin’?" Darien asked as a smile crossed his face.

“Are you gon’ stop actin’ like an ass?” I questioned back.

“I’m not actin’ like an ass you actin’ like a bitch all this yellin’ and shit.” he rudely stated.

 “Oh no, that’s how yo’ ass was actin’ the other day when you was in the mall with Kanesha ass!” I yelled.

    Darien gave me a glowering look. “Man you a fuckin’ headache, I told yo’ ass I’m not fuckin’ around with that girl no more.” he blurted.

    As he lied my eyes matched a deer in headlights. lying ass bastard! How dare he lie and say he’s not fuckin' around with her no more? What did he mean no more, the incident only happened a couple weeks ago. I thought. "Bullshit Darien and I'm not pregnant." I argued sarcastically. "Am I not good enough for you anymore?" I desperately asked.

    Darien smacked his lips."Man baby come here," he said as he began to walk towards me.

"No, don't touch me!" I yelled as I backed away from him.

    As he stood a few feet away from me he looked me directly in the eye and implied, "So it's like that now?"

"Yes it is.” I agreed. “I don't know where or what your hands been doing, just get away." I told him as I walked pass him and to the other side of the room. I sat down on the brown leather swivel chair in my room. I focused my attention back on him and noticed that he was smiling."And stop fucking smiling, it's not funny." I scolded.

    With a sly look on his face he chuckled and then said, “You would trap yourself like that.” He moved closer, trapping me between him and the wall. Darien leaned down so that our faces were parallel to each other.

“No Darien, get the fuck away from me.” I warned angrily. 

“Shut up.” he demanded playfully.

   It pisses me off when he takes our arguments as a joke. “No you shut the fuck up.” I fumed back.

   He raised my chin as he said, “I love you chinadoll.”

“Well I hate you.” I spat out of anger.

“No you don’t so stop gamin’.” he flirtatiously argued. He placed a kiss to my lips.

“Please stop.” I moaned as he moved down to the nap of my neck.

“Not till you tell me you love me.” he whispered in my ear and then went back to planting kisses on my neck. I leaned back in the chair as he placed kisses on my chest.

   I lounged back in the swivel chair as he continued to plant kisses to my body. “I love you.” I surrendered, but Darien continued to kiss me. “You really love me?" I questioned as he moved down south. I know it was silly but I just wanted him to reassure me.

   Placing a kiss on my stomach he answered, “You already know I do ma.” I looked down only to see him began to unbutton my pants. I laid my head back as I heard the zipper of my jeans go down.

   Darien pulled down my pants and underwear, and I watched as he pulled them off and carelessly throw them to the other side of the room. Wasting no time he went to work, eating my peach like no tomorrow. He slurped my juices and nibbled on my flesh causing me to continually throw my head back in ecstasy. Darien stood up, unfastened his belt, and pulled down his pants, exposing his bottom half. I scooted down on the chair so that the bottom half of my body hung off the chair. Darien lifted my body and stuck his dick into me. Instantly I began to cry from the pleasure he was giving me. Every time his dick went deeper I felt ripples go through my body. There’s no doubt in my mind rather or not I love Darien, but the question still remained rather or not he loved me.