10. Her

Accardo Leondrí's POV

"What's the latest on Jonathan and Michaelo, Tony?" I ask as I pace down the corridor of my mansion toward the front entrance.

"Gregory." Tony corrects me, checking over some more files in his hand as he rushes alongside me.

"I'm not calling the bastard Gregory, that'll remind me that he's related to Anna." I state and Tony nods.

"Right. So, I'm still working on finding the root cause of Michaelo Londra going against Markus Kieant, sir, but, either way, Anna is in deep danger should she go outside." Tony informs me, and I glance over at him.

"Yes, I know that, Carter, why do you think I've told her to stay inside all day?" I ask, patronisingly.

"Just saying, sir." Tony simply responds, and I focus back on my path.

We both step out the front door and jog down the steps to the car, where Todd is holding the door open for myself and Tony.

"Thank you, Arnett." I tell him, and he nods.

He shuts the door as I climb in the front and opens the back door for Tony to get into, before getting into the driver's seat.

"Where to, sir?" Todd asks me, starting the ignition.

"Lavender Oaks." I bluntly respond, and I see Tony's head look up at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Sir, that's where..." Tony begins but trails off.

"Yes, it's where her house is." I respond, obviously.

"Right." Tony awkwardly replies.

The car ride is silent until we approach the bottom of the woodland footpath, leading up to her isolated home.

Emily Vanhouse's POV

"Annastaćia, you know what happens when you don't open your door for me!" I warn, having knocked on the girl's door for the 8th time.

If the girl knows what's good for her, she'd never ignore me, so, what the hell in god's name does she think she's playing at?! As I'm about to knock again, I hear a car pull up in the distance and look back to see a black Mercedes S-Class coupe pull up at the bottom of the footpath.

"Shit." I mutter to myself.

I slickly dash over to the trees on the right of her house to hide myself from whoever is coming.

"Why are we here, sir?" A deep, masculine voice asks as two men approach the building.

"To get her some clothes." The other gentleman responds, checking his wristwatch.

The two men look very well-groomed. The one of whom is known as 'Sir' has tanned skin, dark, quiffed-up, brown hair, very toned and muscled body and is wearing an extravagant suit. About 6 foot. The other man has similar toned skin, black, slick-back hair, generally a lot more muscular and has a threatening aura about him; again, he's also wearing a magnificent suit but has a bunch of files in his hand.

"Shall I ask Todd to come and assist?" The assistant looking man asks.

Todd... I feel like I've heard that name before...

"No, just get that door open, Carter." The main man orders and my eyes widen.

Todd... Carter... Surely that gentleman right there can't be...

"I do question you sometimes, Accardo." The man known as Carter responds and I gasp, covering my wide-open mouth with my hand.

Accardo Leondrí?! What the hell is he doing here?!

"You always question me, Tony, now just open the damn door, I can't leave Annastaćia at mine with my T-Shirt's to get her through." Accardo demands and my eyes widen.

So that's where the little bitch is. Thank you, Mr Leondrí. I slide off, quietly, into the bushes behind me to get to his home before he does.

Anna Kieant's POV

"What would you like for lunch, Anna?" One of Accardo's butlers, Samuel, asks me.

"Hm, just a sandwich please, Sam." I respond, and he smiles before bowing his head.

"Of course, Miss. What filling would you like?" He follows up.

"Cheese?" I ask, questioning whether or not they have it.

"Of course, Miss." Sam responds and walks toward the kitchen.

As I'm looking around Accardo's mansion of a home, I decide to quickly run back up to his room and brush my hair; I should at least try and make myself look slightly presentable.

"Miss Anna." A voice calls and my eyes widen as the thoughts of Kris suddenly flash in my mind.

I freeze on the spot completely, not daring to look around.

"Anna?" The voice asks again, and I slowly turn my head around to greet the bastard of whom works for my dad, only to be greeted with Accardo's doorman, Phillip.

I let out a breath that I hadn't even realised I'd been holding.

"Miss Anna?" He repeats for a third time and I look up at him. "Are you alright?!" He asks, worriedly, noticing my feared appearance.

I muster a nod and he approaches me, kneeling in front of me.

"Are you sure you're alright, Anna?" He queries once more, and I nod.

"Yeah, sorry, I thought you were someone else." I breath out and he gives me a sad smile.

"I apologise, Anna." He tells me, and I smile.

"It's no problem, Phillip, please don't worry." I assure him, and he rests a hand on my shoulder.

"I believe your lunch will be ready in 2 minutes." He lets me know and I nod.

"Thank you." I whisper as he gets up and returns to his work.

I turn back around and start heading back toward Accardo's room. He's a pain in the ass for having his room at the very top of the 3-story building with floors bigger than my house altogether. As I approach the room, I shut the door behind me and head straight over to the balcony for another look over the city but before I reach it, I hear multiple shouts from within the house.

"ANNA!"
"MISS ANNA!"
"ANNASTAĆIA!"
"MISS KIEANT!" Multiple voices call different names and I hear feet stampeding all over the house.

I turn around to look at the door, but I'm greeted with her, leaning against the door, looking at me with an evil grin.