Prompt

You see, all of them went to school together.... Harry, Niall,  Zayn, Louis and Liam They always had a close relationship, people occasionally mistook them for a 5 person couple. It wasn't uncommon in the year 2024. It was really no surprise when Louis presented as an Omega and the others Alphas. If anything that moment in life merely bought them closer together. Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam became over protective of Louis, the tiny boy always had one of them by his side.

Now they arn't in school anymore, Niall became famous from the hit show My Kitchen Rules and is now the latest hot celebrity chef.  Zayn had modelled throughout high school and one good shot later and the next minute he was modelling with GiGi Hadid and other huge names. Liam on the other hand was welcomed into the world of professional football and makes a killing playing for Manchester United. Harry was also thrown into the spotlight after winning X-factor in his senior year of school, he's been on two world tours - a true popstar. Then there is Louis, little Omega Louis in his last year of university studying tourism.

The four Alphas made sure Louis wasn't excluded as their fame grew. Although their schedules filled, there was always room for their little friend. After all, all five of them were the closest of friends. Some might say too close. They were all smitten with Louis, so it was only natural that they asked the Omega to help them through their ruts. And of course Louis says yes, he says yes to all the boys, he always has been a hopeless romantic. 

There is one technicality,  he is deeply in love with all of them, and well... he doesn't really think they are in love with him...

All he can do is let them use his body as he dreams.