Chapter Twenty-Five

This is dedicated to victoria123454

"Where were you Harry? It's been hours." Louis pouted as the front door finally opened. Louis immediately walked up to his much taller boyfriend, snuggling into his chest as he wrapped his arms around the curly haired man.

"Hey sweetheart, sorry I was out without telling you. Are the boys here?" Harry asked, as he rubbed the tiny Omega's back, sniffing his neck and inhaling his godly scent.

Louis shook his head 'no' as they began to walk into the lounge room.

Louis frowned as he watched Harry walk down the hallway in front of him. He tilted his head tot the left curiously.                     

"Haz, why are you limping?"

The Alpha seemed startled for a moment, "um oh ahh... um."

Louis crossed his arms, a tiny tiny growl coming from his mouth, "Harry! Tell me the truth."

The Alpha sighed as he tugged down his jeans slightly, the his boxers. Now standing butt-naked in their lounge room. 

Louis gasped! Suddenly all questions were answered.

"For you Lou...."

 The Omega's eyes welled-with tears as Harry tugged his pants back up. Harry had started the process of Lazar tattoo removal.

"I love you so so much... thank you for never breaking a promise Hazzy."

The curly haired Alpha smiled as he snuggled his Omega, "wanted it to be a surprise.. it takes around 6 sessions - this was my third."

"It looks so much better already..."

The Alpha had to press a loving kiss into his Omega's temple - love was such a great feeling.

----

Zayn rubbed the small boy's back comfortingly as Liam effortlessly helped the small boy out from the really tall car; a Mercedes G-Wagon.

"I don't know if I can do this...." Louis bit his lip in worry, hand immediately clutching onto Zayn's.

The raven-haired Alpha pressed a kiss to the boy's head.

.There they stood, all five outside Louis' mother's home. It was a place they were all so familiar with, somewhere they had all been hundred of times. But the last time they saw Jay, they were just friends....

"You're mum is the most loving and accepting person I know baby - she won't care." Niall muttered as he ran his fingers through the small boy's locks.

Eventually the shorter boy nodded, nocking on the door.

Once

Twice

Three times

Not a moment later, Jay was opening the door, her face filling with a smile.

"Oh Lou! My baby! Oh and my favourite boy's oh I missed you all. What a surprise, it's been too long."

Everyone chuckled as she pulled them all in for a hug one by one, before welcoming them inside.

"Liam... You're hair keeps getting taller and taller oh my." Everyone laughed at Jay's comment, Zayn ruffling the said-boy's hair.

"It looks good though."

"Thanks Jay, can we sit? Lou and us, well we actually have some news..." Louis looks up at Liam unruly, the man nods at him comfortingly. Holding him by one of his belt loops and tugging him backwards into his arms.

He rests his chin on Louis' head and Jay rolls her eyes, welcoming them to sit in the lounge room.

---

"I KNEW IT!" Jay points at them, the minute Louis finally worked up the confidence to tell his mum, "I saw it all over the google and the twitter... people shipping you, something called zianourry? I TOTALLY BELIEVED IT AFTER WATCHING ONE YOUTUBE PROOF VIDEO."

Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam fall into a hysteric laughter as Louis blushes whining, "mummmmm you're so embarrassing."

Niall just pulls him closer kissing his cheek, "she loves you Lou."

The brown-haired beta women smiles fondly, "Niall's right Lou, I have so so much love for you. I'm really glad you're happy, wouldn't want anyone else to be with you"

"Thanks mummy..."

There is a minute of silence before Harry speaks up, "and we wouldn't want to be with anyone else either isn't that right boys?"

Jay watches as Harry speaks, and she can't help but notice the most loving look in his eyes. She smiles...

She knows her baby is growing up, but has found four other boys who are going to love and cherish him how he deserves.

Short: but better than nothing.

Cute filler - 700 words