Chapter Three

Liam always was the most stereotypically Alpha out of all four of them. He was masculine, strong, tall... and god was he dominant.

So naturally Louis always felt the smallest and most submissive around him - yet not in a bad way. It was a feeling that washed over him so instinctually. 

"Hey Liam, your friend is coming to watch the game right?" The Alpha frowned as he stretched on the grass field when Nick walked towards him, stretching as he quizzed the Alpha. 

Nick was a fellow member in his team, Manchester Untied, Liam never was fond of the Alpha - he got his sticky fingers into things that weren't his and then secrets just seemed to spread if you told him.

"What's it to you?" Liam grunted as he began to do sit ups, Nick stood and watched with an innocent grin.

"Well it's not like your dating him, he's single right? What can I say, he's got an ass - an ass I would hit-"

It was in that minute that the said Omega walked onto the field, backpack in hand and red Manchester United cap on his head, "Liam!" The boy called excitedly.

Liam stood up, turning to look at the boy who was twenty meters away, "we will finish this discussion later Nick. Louis is off limits. Period."

Liam paused before turning to Louis and running to him, "Lou!" The boy squealed when Liam swung him in a circle.

"How you been babe?" Liam quizzed as he moved to sit on the bencher, dusting the sweat off his forehead.

Louis began to respond, only to be cut across by none other than Nick.

"Hi there, I'm Nick. I'm not sure that we have met. But they do say you remember a pretty face. And I certainly remember seeing you here before."

Louis blushes at the blunt Alpha, he looks down to notice Nick is waiting for Louis to shake his hand. The dainty Omega put his hand out, only for Liam to step in between the two. 

"Nick fuck off. Louis is off limits. He isn't going to be one of your fuck and dumps."

The Omega grunted as Liam moved in-between him and Nick.

"Whatever. You really are a Payne."

Louis' eyes were wide as he watched the footballer strut off with attitude.

"Is everything okay Liam?" Louis quizzes following after the Alpha who walks off towards the opposite end of the film.

The Alpha looks back, slowing down so Louis could catch up before taking the boy's bag and carrying it for him.

Louis blushes, Liam is always such a gentleman.

"Sorry Lou, rut is coming up only 4 days away. Really feeling it." 

Louis makes a noise of understanding, "w-who are you spending it with?" Louis asks tentatively, he knows the boys have the money to hire an Omega for the night, but he has never truly bothered to ask who they use.

Liam pauses staring at the boy for short period, "I have someone in mind... not sure yet."

Louis merely nods, he knows that's all Liam is going to tell him at that moment.

---

Its two days later, Louis ended up cancelling his return flight to London in order to stay with Liam for an extra week. It was that night as they were cuddled up under the blankets of Liam's huge bed, playing scrabble that Liam finally spoke up.

"Lou... there is something I would like to ask you, a reason why I begged you to stay with me."

The Omega tilts his head to the left curiously, "hmm?"

The Alpha pushes their bored game to the side as he manhandles the Omega until he is planted straight on his lap, cuddling into the broader man's chest.

"I want to spend my rut with you." Liam whispers, almost as if what he is saying is blasphemy.

Louis doesn't respond for some time. He merely puts his small hands against Liam's rock solid chest, moving to stare into the man's brown eyes.

"What?"

"I want to spend my rut with you Lou."

The Omega frowns, "but you can have any Omega you want with a simple DM. Hell you could afford a high class one easily."

Liam shakes his head, 'no'. 

"True. But Louis, you and I we are best friends. And I trust you more than anybody else and honestly babe - your body just looks irresistible sometimes."

Louis giggles with a blush as Liam squeezes his thick thighs, "I'll let you get away with that comment only because your close to your rut mister."

The Alpha chuckles, "is that a yes?"

Louis can only hold in his excitement as he nods his head, "of course Li."

And if Louis wakes up the following day with morning wood, he most certainly was not dreaming of Liam.

No, certainly not...

What do you hope to see between Louis and the boys in this book?