Chapter Sixteen

Harry bit his lip as he placed the final pillow in its position, standing back to stare at his work. He sighed, nodding to himself.

Perfect.

The boy's, that being Niall, Liam and Zayn were out - he had purposefully asked them to entertain themselves for the night, maybe stay at their own apartments. They all agreed of course, knowing Harry needed time with Louis alone more than anything.

The small Omega was still upset with Harry, and the Alpha needed some alone time to apologise properly.

It would be a mere ten minutes before Louis was to arrive home from his late night shift as the cafe this Thursday, and he would be welcomed home to Harry's suprise, of which he hopefully wouldn't reject.

It didn't take long before the front door was creaking open and soft footsteps could be heard.

"I'm back!" Louis yelled, Harry could hear him dumping his bags on the kitchen counter, he slowly walked into the room with a nervous smile.

"Oh Harry... where is um everyone else?" Louis mumbled, eyes dropping to the floor.

The Alpha frowned sadly knowing he was the cause of Louis' uncomfortableness, "out.... won't be back all night, wanted to give us some time together.... I have a surprise for you."

Louis finally looked up meeting the Alpha's eyes as he placed his hands on his hips, "Harry don't think you can get yourself in my good books by buying me something. You know I'm not that kind of Omega."

The Alpha gasps quickly, rushing forward to the Omega slowly he takes his waist in his hands, dragging him so they are chest to chest - well chest to face.

Louis whines, about to pull away before the Alpha presses a kiss to his forehead, "no darling please. I know that, this is something special... I just wanted to show you how sorry I am.... come."

Louis tilted his head to the left in curiosity, as he took Harry's hand cautiously following the Alpha into the living room.

There was what can only be described a beautiful, romantic indoor pillow fort.

"Harry this is....." Louis trails off stunned, he imagines this would have taken forever, "this is stunning."

The Alpha grins like mad as he guides Louis to sit on the comfortable pillow the Omega does so getting comfortable and snuggling into the blankets, Harry follows suit, crawling in after him.

"Pizza and a movie... your favourite. Know you love intimate little things instead of huge extravagant things."

Louis smiles as he kisses the man's cheek.

"Harry thank you... you didn't have to go to so much trouble."

The Alpha frowns, eyes closing for a split second as he shakes his head, "no I did. I really did Louis, I fucked up big time. Taylor doesn't mean anything to me, if there was anyones lips that should be on me, it's yours..... I want the tattoo removed the minute I can but I have to wait 7 weeks. But I will I promise Lou.... I promise."

Louis nods, smiling happily, "thank you Haz. I-I really appreciate all this. I'm sorry I reacted so jealously."

Harry merely shakes his head, as if saying his reaction was justified, "here."

Louis raises his brows as he realises he is being passed a box, he opens the white box and immediately giggles at the content.

"Harry! You know the way to my heart." 

The Alpha smiles, pulling the boy further into the indoor fort before crawling between his legs, "let me take these pants off - must be so uncomfortable after a long day, even bought one of my shirts down so you can change straight into it."

Louis smiles, because his Alpha truly does know his so so well. 

Nothing sexual happens, Louis merely lies on Harry's chest and cuddles into strong arms which wrap around him. 

A quarter of the way through the movie he speaks up, "I sort of want all the other boy's Haz, miss them."

The curly haired man bites his lip, "you know I can't help but agree, feels incomplete without them. Like we are missing a few pieces."

"Can I call them?"

In the end, there are four Alpha's squeezed into the indoor blanket and pillow fort, all touching Louis in some form or another, he primarily sticks close to Harry, but the warmth and smell of having his four Alpha's.... well now that's just magical.

Something he hopes he will be able to experience and treasure for the rest of his life.

Ahahah why did I get so sappy at the end?