Chapter Eleven

"What now?"

Louis suddenly speaks up out of the blue one day. It's been a month since Harry's declaration of infatuation and although nothing official has happened there has been an unsaid extra closeness between the Alpha and Omega.

Harry raises a brow as he buttons up his pants, it's two hour before he has to go on stage - he is also meeting a few fans who have disabilities - he's looking forward to it.

"What do you mean Lou?"

The small Omega sighs, closing the door so it is just he and Harry, no hair stylists - no makeup artists. Just the two of them.

They are in Brisbane Australia - Harry as usual had begged the boy to fly over to see him. The Alpha found it hard to be away from the tiny caramel haired boy during his tour for too long.

"I mean.... Niall's rut is in two weeks. And I don't know what this is between us Haz.... but whatever it is I like it. But I don't know if that means I shouldn't help Niall through his rut."

Harry frowns looking down before locking eyes with the petite boy. He sighs, he hadn't even considered that to be honest.

Louis walks towards the hunk of an Alpha as he straights his blazer, bright pink in all its glory.

"Well what do you want Lou?" Harry asks, turning the question around. Louis gives the Alpha a cheeky look, as if he knows Harry is avoiding voicing his opinion.

"I... I want to know your opinion... because I'm scared if I told you the truth. You would hate me."

The Alpha frowns at that, and suddenly he knows the conversation has reached a new level of serious. In a matter of seconds he has raced to the door and locked it before sitting on the couch and pulling the tiny Omega into his lap comfortingly.

"Baby boy. I could never hate you, please Lou tell me the truth."

With that Louis sighs, and although he isn't religious he silently says a prayer to any god that may be out there that Harry doesn't freak at his soon to be confession.

"I..." Louis begins a blush rising on his cheeks as he looks down biting his lip. He holds Harry close as he straddles him, speaking up again, "I know I shouldn't but god Harry I have had the biggest crush on not just you, but also Niall and also Liam and also Zayn... and I know its so slutty of me but sometimes I just dream of a life where I can have all of you as my Alpha's."

And Louis looks about ready to cry in embarrassment and sacredness when Harry doesn't reply for a good ten seconds.

"Oh..." The Alpha finally speaks up, frown on his beautiful soft skin.

"Please say something Harry." Louis begs as he begins to fiddle with the rings on the Alpha's fingers. So long, the things Harry has done to Louis with those fingers....

"Baby.... I-Im not surprised really. And I would be lying if I said that I don't think all four of us are absolutely infatuated with you in every way... And yeah I never considered sharing you. But, I am absolutely willing to if Li, Ni and Zee want to try it. It sounds..." Harry paused, now his turn to blush, "hot..."

Louis looked up at the Alpha in shock, "r-really Harry?"

The Alpha nodded, gentle smile on his features, "absolutely anything for you darling."

With that they shared an intimate kiss, and it didn't scream sex - it screamed love. And it felt, right.

"Can I suck you off baby boy? Wanna praise you in every way." Harry asked as he rubbed the boys love handles.

The tiny Omega gasped with a nod, and soon enough the alpha was taking him in his mouth and sucking him so sinfully he could pass as an omega. And it was so odd, but again it felt right.

" Harry! Unlock this door, your meet and greet is in 20minutes. Oh fuck all I can smell is fucking pheromones you two better not be fucking." Harry pulled off the Omega with a pop, trail of saliva following him. 

Louis moaned, "harry more don't stop no."

The Alpha released a happy giggle, "we aren't fucking.... Not technically."

And with that they ignored the door, it was just them and the soft sound of Louis' whiny moans.

What could be better?

Long time no speak.

Who should be the star of the next chapter?