Chapter Seven

Thanks for the great idea babe x GreciaPaulinaMendezR

----

Louis paused from taking notes in his university lecture to stare at his phone as it went off - signalling a text message.

It was from Harry.

H: Knock knock...

Louis rolled his eyes fondly as he smirked replying quickly.

L: Gosh not again, who's there?

The small boy bit his lip, holding his phone, as the noticed Harry was replying.

H: Eye mist

Louis frowned, sending a quick text back - university lecture completely forgotten.

L: Eye mist who?

H: Eye mist you!

Louis barked a loud giggle out, hand moving to slap over his face as students around him stared at him strongly.

"Sorry!" Louis whispered turning his attention back to his phone with a large smile.

L: Oh my god Harry! 

Harry always managed to make Louis' heart swell

The small boy's eyes lit up when another text came through.

H: Aye you love it! Also, I may or may not be waiting outside your university... oops! See ya soon ;)

Louis bit his lip as he smiled. He looked up at the boring lecturer and down at his hand written notes.

University could wait just this one time... yeah, he could miss a lecture.

With a haste he packed up his book bag and blushed as he rushed through the students down the seminar room and left the room with a quite, "sorry Sir" aimed at the lecturer, who seemed unbothered by his actions.

Harry was his priority...

----

"Ooooh naughty boy skipping his classes."