Chapter Seventeen

"Where's Lou?" Niall asked as he stepped into the house, closing the door behind him,

Liam hummed as he and the blonde walked into the living room, sitting on the couch with the other boys, "just finishing off his bath."

The blonde made a noise of recognition as he hugged the other Alpha's acknowledging their presence. Liam wasn't there yet.

Not a second later the tiny Omega was walking into the room, wrapped up in a fluffy red gown.

"Darling, I missed you." Niall immediately, stands hugging the boy before sending a kiss to his forehead, Louis smiles as he giggles standing on his tip-toes to steal a lip-kiss from the man.

"Missed you to Ni-Ni."

The Alpha could only smile as he pulled Louis onto his lap, hugging him close to his chest on the couch, "looking very cute int his little robe baby so cuddly."

Louis giggled, turning around in the Alpha's arms, subsequently flashing his bare ass in the process.

Harry groans, "little minx."

The Omega flashes him a toothy grin poking his tongue out as he lays on the blonde Alpha, as if he were the mattress. It's rather adorable actually.

No longer than ten minutes pass before Zayn glances out the window smile gracing his face as he announces, "Liam's here."

Louis gasps, eyes widening in glee as he springs up from his position on Niall's knee, "Liii!"

The Omega bounces off to the front door, leaving three Alphas behind to watch.

Niall can't help but grumble, "he wasn't that happy when I arrived."

Everyone has to roll there eye as Zayn hits him on the head with a pillow, "oh shush."

Niall pouts, very un-Alpha like - but what can he say, sometimes it's hard sharing.

----

It's that night, that Louis finally settles down, a little too settled... perhaps even unsettled?

Zayn frowns, sitting the boy on his knee as they all lye in bed that night, "what's wrong sweetheart?"

Louis frowns, little puppy dog eyes flashing between Harry, Niall, Zayn and eventually Liam.

"Just... was reading on Tumblr.... how people speculate we are all together, and I know you said you are courting me... but I just wanted to make sure like this is actually what you wanted and that we are actually boyfriends?"

And Louis sounds so insecure, he looks scared as if he were a fragile china doll who could break at any point in time, it was scary really.

"Oh baby boy what makes you say these things, of course we all want to be with you... continue our poly relationship. Because we love it and it works for us." Liam mumbles, immediately moving forward to hold his hand, "right boy's?"

Naturally a montage of 'yeah' and 'of course baby' are heard from the Alpha's.

Louis whimpers, head falling against Zayn's chest, "I just... nothing has changed from us being friends to us dating and it just feels the same most of the time... and I love it, but I feel like we aren't really, a couple?" Louis shakes his head about to apologise for his stupidity before he is being shushed by Harry.

"No baby boy don't think like that, you're so beautiful and we are sorry that you ever felt like this. You are our baby, and you're right we haven't done much other than the other night in the fort truly romantic and relationship-ee. Yea, you help us through our ruts, but we haven't ever truly been on dates have we dolly?"

Harry talks softly, badly above a whisper as he runs his ring-clad fingers over Louis' soft cheek.

Louis shakes his head sadly, "no."

Niall frowns, "how about every Friday night is date night, how about every Friday night we all get together and go out, we can take turns planning the date - yeah baby? Make it special?"

Louis sniffles, nodding as a smile makes its way onto his face, "I would really like that yeah...."

Liam can't help but notice something else is bugging him, "come on baby boy, tell us what's wrong yeah - is there something else bothering you?"

Louis is silent for a long time, and the boy's let him think before eventually he breaks into tears, "you haven't offered to help me through my heat yet..."

All Alpha's exchange guilty looks, because how could they be so selfish and completely forget about their Omega's needs?

"Oh dolly no no we would love to help you through you're heat, right boy's? We thought it was a given, yeah." Zayn mumbles, massaging Louis' knee.

"Really?" 

Niall frowns at how sad Louis sounds, "absolutely."

Eventually Louis wipes his tears free as he sniffles, "thank you..."

Everyone shakes there head, each pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek, "you don't have to thank us baby, it's us who should be apologising for making you feel insecure."

Louis merely shakes his head, letting the topic go, because he truly does think he loves the men already - and it scares him.

Hey all what do you want to see next chapter?