Chapter Twenty-Two

Immediate Continuation of last chapter.

"Oh! Zayn, ah." Louis gasped as the Alpha tugged at his jeans, effortlessly pulling them down and throwing them in the back seat. Louis proceeded to recline the chair they were in.

Zayn grunted as he Louis sat back, giving him time to remove his pants - not a second later the Alpha was completely naked, with a little Omega straddling him in nothing but his pink panties.

They weren't lacy, but god did they hug his ass perfectly.

"Fuck you do things to me little one..." Zayn mumbles as his hands move from the boy's love handles to his ass, tugging softly.

"Daddddddy." Louis whines, as he rubs against Zayn's exposed dick.

The Alpha groans, grasping the small boy's hand, moving it to his own dick, "feel this baby? This is what you do to me. You make daddy so fucking hard baby boy."

The Omega whines as he bounces slightly, up and down against Zayn's upper thigh, the Alpha growls possessively as he begins to rub at the boy's clothed cock.

Rubbing him off through his panties.

The tiny Omega whines.

"Da-dadddy oh my!" Louis lets out little whiny noises which have Zayn stroking his cock faster.

In that second, Zayn can see as a tiny wet patch is made in the front of the boy's panties.

"Oh is daddy making you wet baby? Your little cock leaking pre-cum for me?" The Omega pants at his Alpha's dirty talk.

"Alpha please...."

Zayn smirks as he kisses the boy's neck making his way up to his lips, "please what little one?"

"Please Alpha, please daddy please fuck me."

The Alpha bucks his hips slightly at the Omega's dirty words.

Grasping the boy's ass in his hands he sends a loud spank to his right cheek, "want me to take you in daddies nice car? Yeah? Anyone could look through the windows? See how much of a little slut you are for your Alpha?"

The Omega gasps, suddenly his legs squeeze tighter around the Alpha's, as he bounces up and down slightly, "yes please. Want you to take me. Show everyone I'm yours."

Zayn growls as he pulls the Omega forward, his cocks tip now completely sticking out from his panties - it truly is a dirty sight.

"Mine."

The Alpha bites his lip as he moves the boy's panties to the side slightly, "wanna keep these on you, so pretty with them on baby."

Louis nods, blissful fucked out already.

"Oh baby, you are so wet aren't you princess, look at this leaking for daddy. Don't even need to prep you do I? You're so open just waiting for my big Alpha cock."

All Louis can do is let his head fall against the Alpha's neck as he whispers in need, "please."

The Alpha smirks as he finally gives the boy what he wants, pulling his panties to the right even further as he slides into the boy's heat.

"Ahhh Zaynnn! Oh daddy fuck!"

Zayn moans briefly before he is sending a spank to the boy's ass, "naughty words baby."

"Daddy oh please, just need more."

"Beg for it baby."

Suddenly Louis' innocent glazed over eyes meet his Alpha's bright hazel orbs, the Omega can only pout as he begins to make figure eights with his hips.

"Ah ah ah, naughty little Omega. Beg." Zayn smirks as tweeks the boy's nipples.

Louis whines, releasing a tiny squeak, "please daddy need you to get me off. Please please daddy, fuck me. Need your Alpha cock, need- Ahhh!

Louis gasped as Zayn suddenly began to move up and down, fucking into him at a speed only another Alpha could match. Louis grunted at the force of every thrust, soon becoming a pliant body.

"Fuck Switch baby." Zayn muttered as he pulled out, briefly moving so Louis was on his stomach, ass elevated against the completely pushed back seat, and Zayn kneeling behind him, entering him once again.

"I'm gonna cum daddy fuck!"

"Come on baby, make a mess of my car. Gonna take it to the cleaners, and everyone is going to know just how slutty you are."

That was enough to have Louis spurting all over the seat and his own chest with the prettiest of moans, "ahh dadddddy! oh!"

Zayn grunted not a second later, "gonna cum baby, gonna cum on this pretty ass. Oh fuck you're pretty."

Louis looked over his shoulder, and one look at the Omega's fucked out face had Zayn pulling out and tugging himself off until he reached his orgasm.

Releasing all over the boy's plump ass.

It's a good five minutes before they both calm from their orgasms.

Louis' giggle pulling Zayn from his trance, "What?"

The Omega looks back at his Alpha, a cheeky grin on his face, "think you might need new seats Alpha."

The man smiles, kissing his Omega's forehead fondly, "worth it."

Remember to vote and comment x