Chapter Six

It was a rare occasion indeed, all five of them had a free day and all five of them where in the same state. Louis honestly, can't recall the last time this happened, it would have been when they were all 18 - now they are turning a, what Louis calls it, whopping 23.

It's honestly amazing how time flies.

"Harold come here and behave," Zayn scolds the child-like man who is running with a shopping trolly in the near empty supermarket, jumping on it as it spins in circles.

Louis giggles, skipping towards Harry as the cart slows down, "can I get in?"

The Alpha can't help but coo, absolutely infatuated by the boy's cuteness.

"Of course lemme help you in." The Alpha wastes no time in grasping the boys waist and hoisting him into the trolly. It always amazes the Alpha how light the boy is.

Liam and Niall facepalm along with Zayn when Harry continues to run with the trolly, Louis now inside screaming with delight - as if it were a roller coaster.

"Come on you kids - I have a massive feast planned for us tonight, stop scallywagging around and come," Niall scolds. He can't help the fond smile that shows on his face when Louis pouts jumping out of the cart.

With that they all walk into the grocer together, Harry next to Louis in front as the latter pushes the cart. (It's so big it dwarfs the Omega). Niall, Liam and Zayn walk behind them silently cooing as Louis and Harry interact.

—-

In the year 2024 grocers for celebrities have been created around the globe, particularly in Hollywood, and while Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall were all considered A class celebrities - the little Omega wasn't so he was glad that the Alpha's always stood up to the grocers staff, growling when they tried to tell him he wasn't allowed in.

"He's with us." Liam mumbled, the staff member nodded, recognising the gang immediately.

Liam loved times like this, no paps, just an unordinary place where they were considered, well ordinary.

"Ooooh look at the fluffy pillow! Zaynie are you looking?" Louis asked as he smiled, glowing with joy at the white fluffy pillow.

The raven haired man turned around from the shelf of cups to face the Omega, his face went soft in absolute adoration. He looked behind him noticing Niall, Harry and Liam where all discussing the best pasta to purchase.

Walking towards the Omega the man grasped the pillow, which was so high the Omega couldn't reach it - Zayn thought that was cute when he barely had to stretch to grasp the item.

He nodded at it's softness, chucking it in the cart, the Omega gasped.

"Zayn! I cant afford the pillow, that's made of goats fur. Zayn are you listening that's a $125 pillow."

The raven haired man nodded, smirk on his face as he leaned against the trolly, "and who said you were paying for it darling?" The small boy blushed.

"Zayn you cant do that for me. You spoil me."

The Alpha chuckled, "it's not spoiling you baby - it's merely giving my favourite Omega what he deserves."

Louis merely giggled, snuggling into the Alpha's chest.

He was crushing hard.

—-

A few days had past, and sadly Louis had to return to London and the other boy's were whisked back into their life of fame and glory.

Well except Niall, Niall was staggering through the front door, eyes red with lust.

"Oh my god Ni! Are you in rut?"

The Omega squeaked when the only response he received was an animalistic growl as the Alpha pushed the small Omega over his dining room table.

"Oh my!" Louis gasped, slick already starting to develop - never in his mind would he have imagined Niall as this dominant.

"Rut came early fuck triggered by a good porno."

The Omega's mouth widened as the Alpha pulled down his little pyjama bottoms and panties in one sweep.

"Niall oh my god. No Ni gotta open me up first A-Alpha," Louis gasped when the Alpha who was in a hazed state tried to stick the head of his cock in the boy's ass.

The Alpha whined, and when he pushed two fingers in without warning - Louis knew he was in for a good fucking.

—-

Two knots later and Niall was basically in his right state of mind now, his thrusts had slowed. They had also moved to Louis' bed after the first Knott.

Louis knew a rut only lasted three knots - but god did he wish he could have Niall in him a tad longer.

Niall mutters as he pushes into the boy once more, cock ready and hard. One more Knott and his rut would be over.

"Will you hemdharwidrt." Niall mumbles into the small boy's ear as they lay on their sides, Louis' back pressing into the Alpha's stomach as the chef moves in and out slowly.

"Fuck, wh-what Ni?" The Omega moans softly.

"Will you help Harry with his rut's too.." Louis becomes breathy completely and utterly taken by surprise at the question.

"W-what Ni?"

"I told Harry about Liam and I, and you he wanted to spend his ruts with you too. Shit your tight," Louis moaned when the Alpha hit his one special spot.

"Why can't Harry ask me himself?"

The blonde grunted as he fastened his pace little breathy grunts falling from his lips, "you know Harry and how shy he can get around a pretty Omega."

Louis blushes at the unspoken compliment.

"I-I....would love to help Harry."

With that Niall cums with a small shout of, "I'll tell him!"

It's one of the strangest encounters Louis has had, but he loves it - because it's with Niall. And he just adores Niall and everything he does.

How should Zayn come to be included in this ?