Chapter Twenty-Six

I told you, I never leave a book unfinished, even if it takes 5 years ;)

"I don't know if i'm ready Li..." Louis whimpered, clinging onto Liam's arm. The Alpha cooed, sitting down on the couch in the dressing room and pulling the tiny boy into his arms.

All three other Alphas gathered round.

"Baby boy, you can back out, don't feel pressured," Harry muttered, running his fingers through their Omega's hair.

It had now been eight months. Eight months since all five of them had begun their polyamorous relationship. Nobody could be happier, they had finally found a balance between all five of them. It just worked, they all loved one another. Even the Alphas loved each other. Louis, of course, was always their centre of attention.

For them, their world was Louis Louis Louis. And they wouldn't want it any other way.

"I want to. I really want to, just you are all so important and famous and i'm just ordinary."

Louis pulled his knees to his chest, Liam frowned pulling him under his arm as he snuggled him on the sofa. Niall sat next to him, rubbing his thumb against the boy's leg.

They were in a dressing room of The Late Late Show with James Corden. They had planned to officially come out today as boyfriends in a poly relationship. They weren't mated, they hadn't even spoken about it. But they knew that whatever they had, was love and was for good.They would always be each others.

"Lou babe, you're the opposite of ordinary," Zayn muttered, bending down to press a chaste kiss to the tiny Omega's lips. Louis took a deep breath breathing in the scent of all four of his Alphas.Harry nodded, continuing to run his fingers through Louis' hair, "anyone would be silly to think otherwise."

Louis merely nodded, a smile finally making his way onto his face, "okay. I-I think i'm ready to tell the world. After all, i'm the luckiest Omega in the world."

Niall tickled Louis softly, "Oh babe, and we are the luckiest Alphas, right boys?"A course of 'yes' was heard from all of them.

---

"Please welcome, your favourites. Niall Horan celebrity chef, Zayn Malik the most recent Calvin Klein Campaign star, our best footballer in the UK Liam Payne and of course none other than pop star Harry Styyyylesss!"

The crowd went wild. Louis even felt giddy in his seat as he watched from a television backstage. All four of his Alphas ran on stage, screaming with energy. They all hugged James, waving to the crowd.

Louis giggled during their formalities and continue to smile for the next thirty minutes. It was after a small interval and makeup touch up on stage when Jame introduced the topics of dating. This was it.

"So boys, you are all great friends, I have seen you out with whose that little Omega you are always with? Louis isn't it?"

A picture of him came onto the television and he blushed as the audience cooed. He hoped that was a good reaction.

"Yes Louis... Louis," Niall spoke in his distinctly Irish accent. All the Alphas were smiling, a natural reaction when they saw Louis.

"I've actually heard a fan rumour that you and him are dating Harry. Now would that be true?" James ushered, just like he and the boy's had practised. This coming out was truly staged, Louis knew what would happen next. Yet, he still blushed as Harry moved to place his ankle over his leg.

"Oh well, the fans. I guess would be correct... to a degree."

The crowd made an "ooooh" noise which had Louis giggling.

"Well Harold you can't leave us in the dark... do tell." James looked excited, shuffling to the edge of his seat.

Harry laughed, patting Liam, who was sat next to him on the back, "well actually Lou, and all four of us here, we have been in a poly relationship for about 8 months now? 8 months right boys?"

Zayn nodded, "going on 9. Couldn't love Louis and these guys more."

The crowd gasped, suddenly screams were heard and applause. Niall smiled, tapping Zayn on the knee in appreciation.

"Oh my god, I think someone just fainted in the crowd," James said jokingly at the high screams. "Is he here today?" He continued.

Liam nodded, turning around to look at the employee behind the curtain, the camera followed his eye, "can we bring him out?"

Louis stood up, knowing the time had come.

Suddenly an employee was showing him his way to the stage, and with one last hair check, he was walking out to an earload of screams and four wonderful Alphas welcoming him into their arms. They all kissed him, and if possible the screams became louder.

Zianourry shippers went wild at the exchange.

Louis suddenly felt happier than ever, as he was released from the Alpha's arms. Turning to James he hugged him whispering a soft, "thank you" into his ear.There really was nothing to be afraid of.