Chapter Fifteen

ANNOUNCMENT ! https://bit.ly/2HifadH I made a petition. Harry Styles Please Release A Studio Version Of Medicine! Sign today if you agree.

A week since the incident. Louis was still hurt that Harry had tattooed another Omega's lips on his body. Every time he looked at Harry, all he could think about was Taylor. He thought that maybe, maybe he was being silly.

But he couldn't help the way he felt. 

It was Monday, and he vividly remembers making plans with Harry over a week ago. They were meant to see Harry Potter live in show together. Yet, considering the situation, Louis was unsure if he should go.

"Hey Loubear." Liam mumbled as he walked into the kitchen. He was tall, and buff with wide shoulders - yet in that moment, dressed in sweatpants with a yawn he looked like a cuddly bear.

Louis smiled as he nibbled on the pancake he had, he was sitting on the bench counter eating breakfast.

"Hey Li-Li! How did you sleep." 

The Alpha smiled as he pecked the Omega's lips, "very good sweet cheeks."

Louis giggled softly. Watching as Liam moved to get food.

The Alpha's were generally very busy men, but seeing as all of them, conveniently had time off at the same time, it seemed like there had been an unspoken conversation between them all.

Nobody had gone to their respective homes, all staying at Niall's huge house. Louis loved it, after all, the kitchen was huge! And the blonde never failed to cook an amazing meal.

Louis sighed as he jumped off the counter, moving to place his dish in the washer. He bit his lip before frowning, "Li...."

"Yes love?"

"Do you think that... think that I should forgive Harry? We are meant to go to a concert together today."

The brunette Alpha released a deep breath as he turned around, holding the Omega's hips. He rubbed on his waist softly before effortlessly, placing him on the counter.

"That is up to you darling. Remember Louis, any of us can take you to that concert. Harry doesn't deserve, in my opinion, to go with you." Liam pauses before turning back around and cutting up some strawberries whilst talking, "has he tried to apologise since last week?"

Zayn walks in at that moment, saying hello to Liam with a hug before turning to the tiny Omega and pressing a chaste kiss to his forehead.

"What we talking about?" Zayn smiles as he starts searching through the fridge.

"Harry." Liam answered, turning the blender on momentarily. Once the noise ceases Louis speaks up, "he tried to apologise once more... and like I know he never meant to hurt me, but he did... and his apology isn't enough."

Zayn nods understandably whereas Liam frowns, "don't let him take you to the concert today. He needs to earn privileges like that, Zayn would you like to go with him instead?"

The raven haired man raises his eyebrows before nodding with a smirk, he winks at the Omega, "what do you think about that little one aye? Me and you?"

Louis laughs before nodding, "I would like that."

The room goes silent not a moment later as the curly haired Alpha welcomes himself into the kitchen. Harry looks around, lip between his teeth nervously.

"Goodmorning." He whispers softly. 

This week he has been very disconnected with everyone, evidently torn by guilt - yet - he also hasn't tried to fix his mistake.

Liam and Zayn mumble a response, Louis stays silent, eyes at the floor.

Harry sighs, "hi Louis..." 

The Omega looks up at him with big doe eyes, "yeah hi...." Not a second later he has run off and leaving a delated Harry in the kitchen.

Liam rolls his brown eyes, "just do something to make it better Harry. We know you didn't mean to hurt him, but you did. So show him just how sorry you are."

The curly haired Alpha whines as he flops onto the island seat, "how Liam? How?"

In that moment Niall welcomes himself into the room, "with food."

Zayn laughs whereas Liam rolls his eyes, "no Niall... something meaningful Harry - you will think of something."

The Alpha merely sighs, he wished he was as confident as Liam.

----

To Harry's distate, Zayn did end up going to the concert which ran until 4pm with Louis. However, the Alpha did have time to think of ways to show Louis his sorrow.

And he may have just had the best idea.

Would you be an Alpha Beta or Omega?

----

Sorry this is short, thanks for reading, new chapter soon!

Follow me:

Tumblr: larryislouisxharry

Instagram: larryislouisxharry

YouTube: larryislouisxharry