Chapter Twenty-Three

"Lou move baby, I'm  trying to play... we can't pause the game bub." Niall mummered, remote in hand as he softly tugged the boy's hand, pulling him away from the television screen.

The Omega whined as he fell onto the bean bag on the floor, a pout present on his lips.

"Alphaaaa's pleaaaseee wanna cuddle."

Louis didn't receive a response, the Alpha much too caught up in his video game.

With a huff the tiny boy stomped out of the living room and towards the kitchen as he rummaged through the cabinet.

Stupid stupid fortnite.

Louis can hear Niall's distinct yelling from the previous room, "are you fucking serious! Oh my god, they're hacking! Why the hell did I die!" 

The Omega can't help but roll his eyes.

Not a second later the pouty blonde Alpha is walking into the room, "hey pretty boy."

He wraps his arms around the Omega only for Louis to softly push him away.

"What's up pup?"

Louis stares into the man's blue eyes innocently as he blinks, "nobodies paying attention to me...."

Niall coos before responding, "oh I'm sorry baby. How bout you and me anything you want."

Louis' eyes light up as he stands tall, "really!?"

Niall nods as he rummages the fridge, pulling out a snack, "sure baby."

"Can we go to the koala sanctuary, I really want to hold one...."

The Alpha's eyes widen, but he nods nonetheless, "sure dove. In the afternoon though, yeah?"

Louis nods happily, watching as Niall leaves the room with a wink. With that he is racing upstairs to get ready.

---

1pm comes around.  Niall says in an hour.

2.30 and the blonde is still addicted to that stupid game, controller never leaving his hand. He pushes their leave time to 3pm.

By 4pm, Louis is whining and pouting reminding the Alpha it closes at 5.30pm.

"Ni... it closes in an hour." Louis whines, tugging at the man's hand.

The Alpha groans, ignoring the Omega, "tomorrow Louis. Okay? Great."

The Omega sniffles, as he runs out of the room, about to go upstairs, tears in his eyes only to see Harry in the doorway.

"Little One? Oh baby boy what's up?"

The curly haired Alpha immediately pulls him to his chest as he brushes away his tears.

"Niall ignored me all day. He promised we would go to the koala sanctuary, it's literally one a two minute trip up the road."

The Alpha sighs as he kisses the boy's pouty lips, "oh sweetheart, that's not very nice of him, how about I take you now. I'm sure we will still have a good 45 minutes there."

Louis' eyes light up, "you really will?"

The poster smiles softly, guiding him out of the door straight away, "your wish little one, is my command. Come on let's take the Honda - the Paps will never realise."

Louis can only squeal with glee, forgetting about the meanie named Niall briefly.

---

"Wow I don't know who is cuter Lou. You or the koala." Liam teases as he pokes at the boy's love handles.

The Omega giggles in his arms.

All of the Alpha's are at the dining room, sharing dinner. Niall is also there, evidently unaware of how hurt Louis was from today.

"Liii! I'm obviously the cutest." Louis whines.

Everyone laughs, "of course baby doll."

Zayn takes a swing of his beer before speaking up, "it's Sunday Lou... meaning lucky dip to see who gets to spoon you to sleep."

Louis smiled as he gasped, quickly getting up and grabbing the hat, with all the Alpha's names in it and brining it back.

"Can you hold it Zee... so I can draw a name out?" Louis asked nicely as he stood next to the seated Alpha.

Zayn smirked, taking the hat. He stood raising it above his head.

The Omega huffed as he jumped attempting to reach into the hat, "Zayyyyyyyn!"

All the Alpha's laughed as Louis whined, eventually Harry stood up, grasping the boy's curves and picking him up so he could chose.

Louis smiled, kissing the Alpha on the lips with a small, "thank ya Hazzabear."

The Alpha smiled fondly.

Everyone watched intently as Louis unfolded the paper, frowning once he read it.

"Who is it babe?" Liam asked, hopefully.

Louis looked up, staring at the blonde in the room, "Niall...."

Everyone seemed to stare at Niall for a second, before Louis was crunching up the paper, "I don't want that..."

The blonde frowned, standing up and walking closer to Louis who was seated on Zayn's knee, "what Lou... babes. What's wrong?"

Louis groaned with a huff, he through his hands up before proclaiming, "see you don't even realise what you did!"

Not a second later he was storming upstairs, leaving an oblivious Niall and three other disappointed Alpha's.

"Fortnite or your boyfriend Niall. You made the wrong choice today. That's what."

Hi.

Ideas for the future of this book?