Chapter Eight

My formal (Prom if ur American) is in 6 days ahhhh! Everything is ready! What do you guys think?

----

Louis didn't know what had happened between the two Alphas when Zayn had entered the room - it seemed to be an unspoken agreement between Harry and Zayn that they would dominate him together.

And god Louis wasn't complaining.

Harry, although fully hard and rut in full boom seemed to have the patience of a god as he pushed Louis to his hands and knees roughly whispering in his ear as Zayn sat in the arm chair across from them.

"Go make Zayn hard - tsk tsk, naughty Omega for leaving poor Zayn out."

Louis gasped at Harry's request. Harry's voice was husky and it most certainly wasn't the normal shy cute Harry. No, replaced was a dominant and oh so sexy man... A true Alpha.

Louis was quick to turn on his shaky knees as he moved to crawl towards Zayn. He didn't look at his face, instead he kept his face to the floor as he kneeled in front facing his clothed cock.

He had seen Zayn's cock by accident once he knew the man was thick - very thick.

Unbuttoning his jeans with shaky fingers Zayn helped as he pulled them down along with his boxers.

Zayn bit his lip as he watched Louis' actions, smirking the entire time.

"Look at you Louis... doing everything Harry says, such a good Omega ready to please." Louis thrived off the praise as he nuzzled into the Alpha's large cock softly.

"He always wants to please," Harry commented, smirk never faltering as he quickly stroked his cock watching the exchange. 

"He's our little slut," Harry added hotly and Louis released a more in that moment. He was so turned on, how he was being dominated, talked to as if he wasn't there. 

Zayn stood up from his seat, taking his jeans and boxers fully off before tugging his cock off shortly before slapping Louis in the cheek with it.

The Omega gasped as he tongued at the tip eagerly.

"He's begging for it - fuck!" Harry moaned as he watched the exchange, "just use his mouth already!"

Zayn slowly watched as Louis took his cock in his mouth, and he looked like he enjoyed this - as if he was getting off on having his mouth full of an Alphas cock. 

"Shit..." Zayn breathed at the Omegas submission, Harry merely smirked as he moved towards the small boy, pulling his arms behind his back before using his hair to guide him further down on Zayn's cock.

Louis closed his eyes, moaning needy around Zayn's thickness. He didn't even gag.

A second later Harry was tugging the boy off Zayn's length, a trail of saliva following him, "stop little boy - said get him hard - he's real hard. But now I think it's only fair that Zayn gets to cum isn't it."