Chapter Twenty- Four

Niall Horan trying to impress a girl ladies and gentleman XD

----

The next day, Niall sends Louis a good morning text. He had been pushed to the couch - abandoned by the tiny Omega in favour of his other three Alphas. Niall understood why, he felt shitty when he realised how rude he had been to the Omega.

The first thing he had done was un-install fortnite. 

Louis yawned, turning over in Zayn's arms he smiled as he lay on the still sleeping man's chest. Zayn was always a heavy sleeper. The tiny boy reached underneath his pillow, pulling out his phone.

Liam always criticised him for sleeping so close to his mobile, something about radiation? Louis wasn't sure.

The Omega frowned when he noticed he had a message

From: Breadstick Alpha <3

I am so sorry Lou. I shouldn't have ignored you like that. I keep looking at the picture of us together on my lock screen and I just can't stop thinking damn I love this boy. He's my world, and I can't loose him because otherwise I would really regret it. I want to make the best out of everyday, and make your days the best. Im so sorry. Forgive me?

Louis' little forehead morphed into a frown as he read Niall's text. It should have made him soft for the chef, should have made him immediately crawl back into the Alpha's arms and kiss his cheeks telling him it was okay, but it didn't. It made him frustrated, so he typed back a simple reply.

To: Breadstick Alpha <3

Really Niall. A text? Wow.

Louis huffed, ignoring Niall the rest of the day.

---

Soon the next day rolled around. Louis skipped into the kitchen bright and early. He had a morning 5am shift - he hated having to open the cafe. It meant he had to wake at at least 4am. The only benefit was that he finished at 2pm.

He didn't expect any of his Alpha's to be awake, and non seemingly where. Once again Niall had slept on the couch.

As the small Omega walked into the kitchen he was shocked to see a still hot plate of French toast with a small sticky note attached.

I'm sorry :(

Louis grabbed the yellow sticky note, looking around the room. He turned to the doorway, now noticing the blonde Alpha standing in-between the frame. The two locked eyes, not a second later the Omega was scrunching the sticky note up and turning to face away from the Alpha.

Niall merely sighed, leaving the stubborn Omega in the room.

He didn't know how to apologise.

----

Another day, another apology from Niall. 

Louis at this point had forgiven the man, however - he without a doubt was enjoying the small things Niall was doing for him. Yes, it was mean - but it wasn't like Niall was undeserving, he had hurt the small Omega after all.

Louis had to secretly smile when dinner time struck and he heard a ding of the doorbell.

"Pizza delivery."

Louis frowned at the delivery Beta, "oh um.. I didn't order a-"

"It's an order for a friend, paid for already." The wolf interrupted passing Louis the box, a brand he had never heard of.

Louis merely frowned, nodding as he accepted it, thanking the boy whilst closing the door.

As he walked into the kitchen, placing it on the bench he was surprised, pleasantly, to see the contents.

I'm sorry Loubear xoxo

Engraved on the Pizza was a heart of pepperoni, the words in red on the box. It was slightly greasy, but it made him smile. Looking out the window and onto the balcony, he could see Niall watching him intently.

He quickly brushed the smile from his face, and rolled his eyes, closing the lid.

Niall sighed.

---

That same night Louis went to bed, no Alpha was there yet, he had decided to retire early.

He was surprised to see a little teddy on the bed. It was truly adorable, deep mahogany brown fluffy fur. It was adorned with a simple white t-shirt.

The shirt had five simple words on it.

Sorry I'm such an idiot.

Niall.

Louis bit his lip as he cuddled underneath the covers, and also cuddled his new bear. He couldn't help but close his eyes continently, whispering to himself and his new bear before drifting to sleep.

"God I love you..."

----

The fourth day, Louis wakes to a letter on his bedside table - it's hand written and folded neatly.

He picks it up, he refuses to admit but as he reads it he tears up. Niall is a sweetheart, there is no doubt his heart is pure, always in the right place. Yes, he fucks up - but Louis knows he is one of the most genuine people in the world.

As Louis reads the man's apology letter, which writes of Louis like he were loyalty, he can't help but fall more in love.

Of course, Louis being the stubborn little Omega he is, turns his nose up, and instead grasps a red pen and circles all the mistakes, correcting the errors and returns it to the celebrity chef.

"Learn the difference between their and there."

Niall's heart sinks.

----

Niall is desperate when he stands outside Louis' window and throws a tin can through the open window. 

He devised a childish, but hopefully romantic, 'can on a wire'. The device which can be used to communicate just like a walke-talke.

Louis jumps as a can comes crashing into his room. He picks it up, shocked by the device. He tugs on it, noticing the string attached. Looking out of the window, he can now see Niall standing on the floor below , holding the other end, speaking into it.

Louis holds the can to his ear, "Lou... please forgive me. I love you so much - I made such a big mistake. You're my baby. I will never let anything change that again."

Louis smiles as he stares out the window, he watches as Niall removes the can from his mouth, Louis follows suit. With a small smirk Louis is chucking the can out the window as he runs out of his room.

Niall sighs, dropping against the floor as he hugs his knees hopeless, he didn't know what to do, completely unsure of his actions.

But in that moment, Louis is running out the door and towards him.

"Louis?" Niall gasps, standing up as he immediately falls toward towards the boy.

"I could never stay mad at you Ni." Louis mumbles, falling into his grasp, pulling the Alpha in for a much needed hug, "no more bornite over me though yeah?"

Niall's smile never leaves his face, "god no baby boy - I love you... you first forever and ever. Yeah?"

Louis nods, "I love you too... so so much."