Chapter One

Louis honestly isn't surprised. He probably should be, but its become a norm for him to walk home, back to his tiny London apartment and to be greeted by none other than a sleepy Alpha on his couch.

Louis smiles immediately as he walks through his front door, and honestly, he can't help but roll his eyes. Oops - his fond was showing.

There Zayn was lazing around on his brown, scratched up, fake leather couch. The Alpha dwarfed the object which in difference to when Louis laid on it, now looked tiny.

"Well hello Mr Model. I thought you were in Paris for the week." Louis raised an eyebrow as he moved to the connected, open plan kitchen and filled a glass of water quickly sipping it as the Alpha sat up, hugging a pillow to his chest.

"Had two free days, thought that I might as well stop in, see my favourite darling Louis." Zayn spoke with an overly exaggerated tone. It made the tiny Omega giggle as he dropped his backpack, pushing up his thick rimmed glasses as he moved towards the couch.

"I'm still sad you couldn't come to the fashion show Lou. Fuck it would have been so amazing, I'm wearing this gold plated trench coat - its a next step in fashion."

Louis smiles as he falls tiredly into Zayn's lap, the Alpha opens his arms, happily snuggling the tiny boy to his chest.

"Zayn... the most I know about fashion is that brown and black are a no go together."

The raven haired man laughs as he turns so Louis is straddling his lap slightly.

"Actually Lou... I hate to break the news to you but that's coming back into fashion." The Alpha winked with a playful smile.

Louis couldn't help but whine as he rolled his bright blue eyes, "oh hush Zaynie."

A silence fell between the two before Zayn spoke up, "do you want to go somewhere tonight?"

Louis sighed before responding, "no can do Mister model, Ni is coming over so we can watch Liam's football game together."

Zayn sighs dramatically as he releases Louis, falling off the couch so he is now star fish on the floor staring up at the amused boy who is on his knees on the couch.

"I thought Liam was flying you out to be his cheerleader for that. It's the Brazil game right?"

Louis giggled as he jumped at Zayn, the two beginning to play wrestle.

Naturally Zayn overpowered him within seconds holding him down. Louis struggled softly against the tight grip on his wrists he huffed before responding, "well unlike some - I do have university to attend you see."

The raven haired man rolled his brown eyes as he released the small Omega, rolling over so the two were lying side by side.

"Wanna stay and watch the game with Ni and I?"

Zayn nods, because honestly... is that even a question?

"Where is Harry at?" Zayn questions.

"Well if you hadn't been MIA from snapchat you would know that Haz added seven more shows to his world tour. Busy being a popstar."

The five of them had a group chat on their personal snapchats, some strange conversations happened their, that's to say the least.

It's in that moment that none other than Niall welcomes himself into Louis' locked apartment (the blonde had his own key, as did the rest of the Alphas).

Louis immediately burst into a fit of giggles when he caught sight of the celebrity chef.

Zayn was laughing soon after as the man flopped on the couch that they were just seated on, "oh my lord Niall. Nice disguise."

The Alpha was wearing a beard, hat, sunglasses -he looked utterly ridiculous. Yet you would be surprised what tricks the paps.

"Cute." Louis mumbled as he sat next to the Alpha removing the beard with a disgusted, "eeeew" as glue stuck to his pale Irish skin.

"Louis we are airlifting you to my Hollywood home next time. It's so hard for me to get here without paps noticing."

Zayn nodded his head, agreeing with every part, well most, of Niall's statement.

"T'is true."

"Not like the paps don't already know who am I and that we are all best of friends. One article even labelled us the next best Taylor Swift gang wannabes."

Both Alphas laughed at that comment.

"Doesn't mean I want them knowing where you live Lou... they can really be scary sometimes. Especially since, since you're so tiny."  Louis rolls his eyes at Niall's baby talk - he was honestly used to it by now.

"Oh hush, c'mon let's see how our favourite football legend goes this time."

Zayn sits up, "ten bux he loses."

"Aye that's not very supportive!" Louis whines. Zayn shrugs, "well... I mean, have you seen the Brazil team.... they are tough competition."

Louis locked eyes with Niall who nodded.

The blue eyed Omega didn't know anything about Football, but if Liam was involved (especially a Liam in tiny footy pants), he would drop everything in a second.

And it's not like he had a research paper due in the morning.

Okay maybe he does...

Sorry, is his fond showing?

Would appreciate some feedback comments x