〆nine

Approximately three weeks went by and both Hera and Yukhei was growing closer and closer each day. A lot of talks were going on in the school, most of them couldn't believe that they were just friends.

The most popular so called player in the school was actually being on mutual terms with a girl. It was just plain weird for everyone to swallow it as a fact. The talks continued each time Yukhei and Hera were caught walking together or having a small chat in the field. Everyone was trying to make it sensational as they couldn't believe they had no feelings for one another.

However, not everyone was taking it positively either. Jungwoo made sure to kept an eye on both of them, he even dragged most of the student council to do the same, indirectly. Although some thought it was ridiculous, but they couldn't do anything since he was the president.

Yuta was also on Jungwoo's side. He was hella curious of what his tall pal had in mind. It was just unusual for him to suddenly want to be friends, moreover with Hera.

"—I really don't know what else I should teach you." Hera started out, her eyes fixed on the book instead of him. "You're improving very well and I can't move on to another chapter since I haven't learn it myself yet." Her fingers flipped the same single page over and over. "We should probably stop for now, that is until the syllabus continues." She said and finally her eyes landed on his.

"But who's gonna monitor me then? You know how lazy I can get." Yukhei insisted. Having Hera to not tutor him anymore meant he was losing a huge chance of trying to hit on her. This was the only time they spent together without others, especially her twin, to bother them.

"You'll do fine—" "No, no, no, no." Yukhei stopped, he repeated the words super fast as if he just lost a precious gem. "Okay, you don't have to tutor me. Just stay here, everyday, after class. I just want you to sit here and accompany me, I have no one else." He pleaded. As much as he wanted to punch himself for stepping so low, he had to.

He had a large progress and he wasn't going to let it go that easily. He had always been addicted to games and this one was so far the worst addiction ever. He didn't know why it was so hard for him to just let that $100 go.

Hera wanted to say something but Yukhei grabbed on both of her hands from across the table, his eyes were pleading and for once, Hera was caught in the spell he was casting. "Alright then." She sighed softly and a large grin instantly appeared on the male's face.

Don't get him wrong, he never enjoyed any of those lessons with her. He just wanted her to be there so he could ask more about herself and use it against her later. It was an advantage he just simply would not let go. Yukhei skipped, and finished a lot of questions very quickly. He did so to take her out again. Hera noticed that each time but she wasn't complaining either since she enjoyed his company as well.

"Okay, let's go out!" He exclaimed and before Hera could even agree he pulled her by the hand and exited the school compound. Every time he dragged her into one of these unplanned dates, he would never tell her where they were heading. It was always his plan and somehow she never hated any one of it.

「 ➳ 」

"You are such a kid." Hera laughed as she watched him screaming in frustration at his failed attempt in basketball. Although he was tall, perfect for a basketball player but he sucked at the one in the arcade.

Yukhei cheered in victory with a large smile as he managed to get through the first round. He went over and squished Hera in a quick huh before resuming to the game. His actions would only make her laugh as Hera was quite used to him touching her ever so often. At first, she was quite startled and uncomfortable as he was an unknown guy to her but she had adjusted to it by now.