Soccer Balls to the head

Simon's pov

*beep beep beep*

I will never get used to waking up at the ass crack of dawn. It's unbelievable. I'm so ready to leave this place 208 more days until graduation and I've never been more ready. The only thing keeping me sane is my boyfriend-Bram Greenfeld. Yes you did here it right the straight A soccer star is dating me Simon Spier. How you ask, how did an incredibly good looking athlete end up with me, a wannabee actor who knows, but I am so glad we are together. I get dressed rather quickly today because the faster I get dressed the faster I am able to see Bram. Before I can get out the door I am greeted by my younger sister, Nora. She aspires to be a chef one day so we are constantly her taste testers. I can't complain some of the food she makes is pretty incredible.

"You weren't going to leave without trying my new pancake recipe were you?" she asks me

"of course not I was just trying to get my things together, I'm running a little late." I take a bite of them and start to walk out the door when my dad stops me.

"Si, you're not late. you still have 20 minutes before you normally leave." he tells me. But before I can respond Nora decides to chirp in.

"He just wants to see his boyfriend dad remember he's in love now which means the family is now forgotten about."

"I was actually going to go see Leah. We have a big test today and we want to review one last time together before the test for your information." Its not that my family isn't supportive of my relationship with Bram but they will never let it go if I were to tell them I am starting to get up earlier (even though I am definitely not a morning person) to go see him. So lying is just the easy way out of them being completely annoying.

"mhm sure you are. Tell Bram I say hi." she remarks back

"I'll be happy to let Leah you say hello." I finally am able to walk out the door and into my car. I start it and make my way to Brams house to pick him up. I know what you're thinking and no I did not ditch any of my friends for Bram. Nick started to pick up Abby before school and Leah goes with Garret. We all end up meeting at some point before the first bell but this gives us all some alone time(that we don't get enough of)

"Hey baby" Bram says to me as he gets inside the car. He never fails to make me blush even this early in the morning. He gives me a quick peck on the lips before I start driving again.

"Good morning babe" I quickly respond. We sat in some comfortable silence until he brings up his soccer practice schedule.

"Leah and Abby are going to practice today if you want to come watch with them." there aren't many days right now where our schedules match. Between rehearsals for the musical and his soccer games and practices there is barely anytime where we do actually get to spend time together. I know soccer does mean a lot to him and if rehearsals weren't private I'm sure that he would come watch me without a second to think about it. What the hell right? If spending an afternoon watching Bram practice makes him happy then of course I'll watch him.

"I wouldn't miss it" I responded. He smiles so wide his cheeks must have hurt. It's so adorable that the little things make him so happy. We pull into the parking lot of the school and he turns my head so I'm facing him. He smiles at me right before placing a passionate kiss onto my lips. We pull away and he moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"I love you, Si." wow wow wow do you hear my heart literally beating out of my chest. I don't think I will ever be able to get used to him using that word when talking to me.

"I love you too."

Bram's pov

We walk into campus hand in hand but just as we are turning the corner into the main doors Simon lets go of my hand. I try my hardest to show that it doesn't bother me,but Simon can read me like an open book.