Pizza dates

Bram's pov

The three of us are hanging out on our couch waiting to go out later. Nick can't stop talking about Camille. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. He's never had a conversation with her and he's still sitting here saying that it's love at first sight and that they are going to get married. 

"If she has a boyfriend I think I'll die." Nick says dramatically. 

"dude you don't even know her what if she's the worst person you will ever meet." I tell him 

"I doubt it." he replies. 

"ugh did you see her smile? I've never seen such a pretty smile before in my life" 

"At least you're finally over Abby" Simon says patting Nick on the back. 

"I'm never going back home.I'll just live here with you guys." 

"No I definitely think you should go home." I say. 

"I mean don't get us wrong you're always welcome to stay here, but we aren't sharing our one bedroom apartment with you."  Simon tells him. 

"I need to go to school here. I'm literally in love with her." 

"What are you gonna do if she has a boyfriend, or girlfriend?" 

"oh shit do you think she's gay?" Nick says worried that he may never have a shot with her. 

"It's hard to tell. But maybe" 

"I hope she's single. And straight" 

The doorbell rang and I've never seen Nick jump out of his chair that fast before. 

"Go get it Bram" 

"And if it's Camille, ask her if she's single" 

"I'm not doing that." I say rolling my eyes and going to get the door. 

"Hey guys" I say opening the door to reveal Drew holding Michael's hand and Camille standing behind them. I got a good look at Michael and immediately felt bad for him. He had swollen eyes which were a deep red most likely from crying.  

"Hey, we just wanted to let you guys know that we are leaving now. No rush though take as long as you need." Drew says. 

"We're ready!" Nick says pushing me out of the door frame and standing next to Camille. 

"Great! We'll see you guys there" Drew says leading the way downstairs. 

"c'mon babe, we're leaving." I tell Simon grabbing his car keys. 

He grabs the keys from my hands and locks the door. 

"Your friend is very eager for pizza." Michael says letting a smile out. While watching Nick run to try and catch up to Camille who was in front of us engaged with something on her phone.

"He's just trying to get Camille's attention." I say laughing cause he's clearly failing. 

"He has a thing for my sister? They just met" Drew says coming into our conversation once he heard Camille's name. 

"He claims he's in love." I say rolling my eyes. 

Michael let out a laugh and I'm glad that we can make him feel a little better today. I still can't believe his parents won't even let him talk to his siblings. 

"oh no that's not happening" Drew says ready to charge at Nick. 

"Ignore him. He's just really protective of her." Michael says pulling Drew back.