"Study"Date

Simon's pov

Bram and I are having our study date today and I'm so excited!! My parents won't be home the whole night so it is probably going to turn into more of a make out session then a study session if I'm being completely honest. I made sure that we would have the entire house to ourselves and lucky for me my dad has this work conference that he is supposed to bring my mom to and they can't get out of and Nora is still not talking to me because of what happened at dinner. Alice is back at school which leaves the house to me and my boyfriend. To study of course.....

I got a text from Bram saying that he was on his way over here and even though we've been dating for almost half of a year I still can't help but get butterflies everytime that I see his name pop up on my phone. I told him that I left the door unlocked for him and then I made my way upstairs to my room. 

"Si?" Bram called out as opened the front door.

"Upstairs"

I heard him walking up the stairs and started to get my books out. I wonder how much studying we are actually going to get done today.

"Hey baby" he comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the lips

"Hey babe!" I say with such a big smile on my face.  I'll never get tired of the basic pet names. This boy literally has my entire heart. 

"Are you ready to study so hard for this damn trig test that is going to be so hard we will end up failing anyways?" I roll my eyes at his statement because we all know that he's smart enough to pass this test without studying at all. 

"I'm almost positive that you could get at least a B without studying at all. Besides I had something else in mind. It Involves you and me but no textbooks" I tell him with a smirk 

"as much as I would love to sit here and make out with you for hours and hours we need this class to graduate and I don't plan on spending anymore time at Creekwood then I already have to."

"Okay then we study for 15 minutes and make out the rest of the time?" I ask him with a serious face

"Si, you know I love you but we have to work. "

"You're no fun Abraham."I laugh. He hates when I call him his full name

"Yeah yeah. You'll thank me when you pass this test." 

"What other day are we going to have the entire house to ourselves? I'm not going to wait until college to be able to have any alone time with you." I can't wait until college. Every single day and night I will be able to spend time with Bram. Alone time with him.

I saw that his face kind of went pale when I mentioned college. I hope he's not having second thoughts about rooming with me. 

"Are you okay baby? You're looking kind of pale and out of it." 

"Yeah, yes, I'm fine. I'm just so excited for college and being able to room with you"

Bram's pov

I still have yet to break the news to Simon about the full ride situation at a school that's not in Georgia. There's not a chance that I can do it right now. He sounds so excited about the future and about college I don't want to kill his mood. I'll just tell him later. Probably when Nora makes him mad so he's already in a bad mood. Yeah that sounds good. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when Simon grabbed my hand

"Babe are you sure you're alright? "

"Yes. I just love you. So much" 

"Awe I love you too!" he smiles at me and I can't help but give into his eyes and planted a long passionate kiss onto his lips.