Packing adventures

Bram's pov

Today's the day that me and Simon have to start packing up everything we our bringing to New Jersey. We leave in a few days but we want to start now so we can spend the rest of the days that we have here hanging out with out friends who we won't see in person until one of our breaks. Good thing FaceTime is a thing.

Simon's coming over later to help me and then I'm going to his to help him pack. It be too boring to do alone and then at least he can help me make sure I'm not missing anything.

I started packing some clothes when the doorbell rang.

Finally Simon's here.

I went to go open the door, but Tristan beat me to it.

"Hey little man" Simon says when he saw Tristan.

"Hi Simon" my brother says smiling.

"is your brother home?"

"yeah he's been waiting for you alll day Like a lost puppy. Please go distract him so he stops annoying me"

"Very funny Tris. I'll take it from here " I say making my presence known so Tristan stops exposing me.

"hey baby"I say letting him in

"hello my lost puppy" he says mocking me because of what Tristan told him.

"Okay that wasn't even true."

"Why would he lie to me?"

"Cause he like to annoy the shit out of me? I don't know"

"Bram mom says you're not allowed to curse in front of me" Tristan says

"She also says you can't play video games after 8, but I know you do"

"Okay fine I won't tell her if you won't "

"good. We'll be upstairs tell me if you need anything"

"mom?" Simon asks me once we get into my room referring to what tristan called my mom.

"Yeah it caught my mom off guard the first time too, but he's been living with us for over a month and Madison hasn't been much of a mom to him at all so he asked her if he could call her mom and what was she supposed to do say no to a nine year old?"

"That's cute. But still nothing from Madison?" He asks while pulling a few suitcases out from my closet.

"No, or my dad. I think my mom wants to get a judge involved and just fully adopt him. "

"poor kid, He doesn't deserve all of this"

"I know that's why my mom wants to make it as easy as she can on him. If she doesn't adopt him then Madison or my dad could come here at any moment and take him away and we all know how they are both unfit parents."

"plus he already lives here it nothing would really change for him it was just be official." I add on

"But since your dad and Madison are still alive don't they have to sign off on to give their rights away?"

"honestly I don't really know how it all works, but I just hope we can get them out of his lives forever."

"I hope so too. I feel so bad for him."

We started packing for a while and after about a hour or so I started getting really bored.

"Simonnn I'm so bored"

"me too baby, but we have to get this done so we can move."

"what if we took a break?" I ask him