Physical Therapy

Bram's pov

I woke up this morning so tired (even though I've slept for like over 12 hours) and looked over to Simon's bed and saw him fast asleep. I'm not really sure what to do with myself since he's sleeping and I can't walk and I don't think my parents or Nora and Alice are here yet. I've never been so bored in my life before. I thought about waking Simon up, but he looks so peaceful and I know he needs to rest so I decided against it.  

The door started to creak open and I figured it was just a nurse so I didn't question anything until I saw who it actually was. My parents. Together. What the fuck happened while I was in surgery. 

"Hey baby" my mom says sweetly 

"Hi mom" I looked between the two of them and the locked eyes with my mom and I think she could sense my confusion.

"We just wanted to come and talk to you about the physical therapy options that they offer here. We have to pick one of them soon." 

"The sooner we start the sooner you can play" my dad says

"We aren't doing shit! This is on me dad. I have to work my ass of to be able to even walk again and all you can think about is when I can play again.  What the hell is wrong with you? " 

"You're really going to let him talk to me like that? " He tells my mom

She looks at me and then gives me like a warning look that was telling me to shut up.  

"Bram this is something that we all need to talk about. We want you in the best program that can help you gain full ability back into your leg. This is hard for all of us. Okay?" 

" At least you guys can walk. How hard can this be on you two?" 

"Abraham enough! We are trying to help you. What the hell is going on with you. I told you this boy is not good for him" my dad yells 

I can't take his stupid bullshit anymore. I honestly don't know why he is even here. This is the first time that he's talked to me since I came out to him.

"Maybe you guys should leave. Put the pamphlets for the physical therapy on the table. I'll look at them later." 

"Bram we should talk about this together. " my mom tells me

"It's fine. Just leave. I need to rest anyways" 

"You're moving back with me and your step mother once you're out of the hospital" my dad says. 

What the fuck. He lives like 3 1/2 hours away! If I go there I can't finish senior year at Creekwood. 

"No." I say simply

"It's not an option Abraham. When you get out we are scheduling appointments for physical therapy with a doctor near my house." 

I look at the pamphlets that they gave me and saw that none of the options were for an office over here they were all located near him. 

"Get the hell out." 

"Bram-"

"No. This isn't fair. It's bullshit! It's my senior year! I want to finish high school with all of my friends and my boyfriend. You're ruining my life" 

"No he ruined your life Bram. You can't walk right now because of him! " 

My dad and I were basically having a screaming match right now and I didn't realize that Simon woke up in the middle of it until I heard him sniffling. I looked over to him and tears were streaming down his face.