Too much beeping

Simon's POV 

beep beep beep beep

what the hell is that annoying ass beeping sound? why can I barely open my eyes? where the fuck am I? 

beep beep beep

it's still going!! where the hell am I? 

I am finally able to flutter my eyes open but immediately shut them cause of the bright ass light that is shining in the room I'm in. I try again a few minutes later and I look around and see an IV sitting next to the bed that I'm in, and I have a huge cast on my leg. I finally start to recollect some of the memories from the reunion. The last thing I remember is slamming my head against the car window and blacking out after a car came flying at us. 

Bram. Where the hell is Bram. 

I sat up as fast as I could and tried to get the IV needle out of me but Nora came running in. 

"Simon! What the hell are you doing?" 

"Where's Bram?" I noticed that she had a few cuts on her face and her arm was in a cast. 

"He's getting surgery right now. His mom just got here. I was about to go wait with her for a little after I came back from visiting mom and dad but I wanted to check up on you first." 

"I need to see him. Tell me he's okay"

"He'll be okay. He broke his right leg pretty badly and fractured his arm and messed up his knee. He's getting his leg worked on know I think he also needs surgery on his knee but I'm not sure they won't tell me anything!" 

"How do you know all of that then?" 

"I never blacked out. I was the only one awake after the guy hit us." 

"Are you okay?" 

"Just fractured my arm. I'll be out of the cast in a few weeks." 

"Didn't he hit your side of the car though?" 

"yeah he hit my side we swung around and hit a tree on your side of the car."

"Do you know what's wrong with me?" 

"I know they checked out your head cause you smashed it pretty hard against the car when we first crashed. And I guess moms seat like crushed your foot cause they weren't able to get you out for a while, so you have a broken ankle but you'll be fine in a few months. Full recovery. 

"How did you end up with just a broken arm but Bram ended up being the most hurt out of the three of us. He was sitting in the middle it doesn't make any sense." This is all of my fault. If I didn't come out at this stupid reunion then we wouldn't have had to leave so early and everyone would be okay. 

"He took most of the impact. I don't know how he managed to do it so fast but he basically ended up on top of me and took most of the impact for me." wow my boyfriend is actually incredible. 

"Are you serious?" 

"Dead serious. He's crazy! He's so hurt and who knows what this means for college! He won't be able to play for a while and it's all my fault. He should've just let me take the hit. " She bursted into tears right after she said that and pulled me into a huge hug. It hurt my whole body but I think we both need a hug right now. 

"Nora you're so much smaller than he is you could've died if you took that much of an impact. And none of this is your fault. If anything it's all my fault!" 

"How's it your fault?" 

"I made us get kicked out of the reunion so we had to leave so much earlier than expected. If we were still there none of this would be happening. "