6

Kelly

"No I can't get over youuu until I find something new" I sung taking the sheets off my bed. I was going to wash them today.

I went into nick room." Give me your sheets" I said sitting the basket down. "Aight, lets go to the park today" nick said as he snatched his sheets off the bed.

"You don't want to go to grandmas barbecue this weekend?" I asked grabbing the sheets from him. His eyebrows raised."I thought we already missed it, wasn't the barbecue supposed to be last weekend?"

"Yeah but remember it was raining outside?" I asked as I walked to the door. He nodded his head. "They rescheduled it for today so get dressed"

I walked downstairs and peeked in the living room to see if my mom was here since she wasn't in her room. "Damn" I heard someone mumble.

I jumped dropping the basket and quickly turned around ready to fight whoever.

I rolled my eyes when I seen it was just my moms new boyfriend Ronald. A wave of anxiety came over me as I remembered the house shorts I had on.

"Damn girl, you thicker then your mama" He said biting his lip. I furrowed my eyebrows almost throwing up.

"Nigga you old as fuck, get the hell away from me" I said pulling my shorts down."nick!"

I was not about to bend down to pick these sheets up in-front if this man.

I heard nick running downstairs."wassup?" He asked looking from me to Ronald. Who was still looking at me with lust.

"Can you pick them sheets up?" I asked. Nick looked at me shorts then hurried to pick the sheets up catching on.

I wasn't the only one peeping Ronald's perverted ass.

I tried telling my mom but she kept waving me off saying "you just want attention"

"Thanks" I said to nick as he handed me the basket."Yeah, I'll come with you to wash" he said walking close by me.

As I walked past Ronald I felt his stare. I looked at him and he winked.

"Ill kill you, try me" I warned. He smirked and walked into the living room lighting his cigarette.

"And can you stop smoking! My brother has asthma"

—————

"Gosh damn it's hot" I said knocking on Courtney's door. She told me she'd come with us to the barbecue so I was taking her up on that.

Before I knocked again the door swung open, I looked down thinking I was about to be greeted by courts little sister , instead I seen pants.

I looked up and smiled."oh, hey jr I thought you was Allyssa"

"She been opening doors again? Damn she don't listen" he said shaking his head."wassuo though princess" we gave each other a hug as I walked into the house.

Nick went to the park for a little while I went to get Courtney.

"Nothing much, life" I said with a shrug. "How about you? Where's Gina" I said referring to his wife. "And the kids"

"They at home I just came by to holler at my mom and remind her to start packing again" he said looking around the apartment."we have a lot of memories in here"

"Hell yeah" I said laughing, thinking about all the events that took place in this living room."I remember me and Courtney caught you finger-"