14

Courtney

"Wassup with my nigga Courtney?"  Warren said coming up to me. I looked at him and nodded. Not really wanting to be bothered.

We was in history. This class was the class we didn't do Shit in but still got a b and up. He sat next to me and began staring.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "What warren? Why you staring so hard?"

He chuckled. "My bad, you just so cute. With yo fine ass". I shook my head. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I can call you cute though. It's just a compliment."  He winked and began texting in his phone.

Scoffing I pulled my phone and texted kelly again. It was already 4th hour in school and she still wasn't here. "Maybe she just decided to stay home since nick didn't have school today". I said to myself.

Warren looked at me weird. Probably because I was talking to myself but oh well.

"Ah". I groaned in pain due to a sharp feeling in my stomach. Even though I was allowed to stay home and be on bed rest I wanted to come to school.

I didn't want any school work piling up for me to do.  "You good?" Warren asked sitting his phone down. "Yeah, can you hand me my book bag? It's by your foot"

He hurried and reached down grabbing my bag and handed it to me. "Here bae"

I ignored what he said searched inside of the bag for my pain pills. When found then and took them out my bag a piece of paper also cane out.

Thinking it was nothing major I ignored the paper and took my pills with the water I had on my desk.

"Shit..." I heard warren mumble. I sealed the pill and look over at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

He was reading the paper that dropped from my bag. I snatched it and began reading.

It was my miscarriage papers I had to give to the nurse so if I had any problems they wouldn't mind letting me go early.

"Warren why the fuck you reading my shit?!" I said feeling embarrassed. Before he could say anything the bell rung. I hopped up and stormed out of the class room.

"Courtney wait!"  He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Let me go warren I don't want to talk."

"It's ok Courtney, I'm not gone judge you bro you good aight ?"

"Miscarriage?" I heard someone say. I looked over and seen Kendra reading the paper. It must've fell out of my hand.

She smirked and looked up at me. "You was pregnant?"

My facial expression dropped. She said it so loud everyone in the hall had to hear her.

Everything stopped. Everything stopped moving, and I couldn't hear anything. "Miscarriage?" Replayed in my head over and over.

"Yo what the fuck? Kendra when you gone learn to mind yo fucking business? You didn't learn when kelly beat that ass huh? You lucky I'm a respectful ass dude because I would've just slapped yo ass on my hood. Burning ass bitch". Warren grabbed me and began walking.

I was so embarrassed. Everyone was looking and staring at me. Some was laughing. What was so funny about me having a miscarriage?

"What the fuck is so funny?" I bursted out.

"Who she talking to?" This one girl named Havana said mugging me.

"Bitch apparently you. The fuck. You laughing ain't you? Like I said what is funny about me having a miscarriage?" 

PROJECT PRINCESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें