28

Kelly

I woke up with my bestfriend next to me, "Hey best". I said smiling.

She chuckled. "Hey girl , I don't appreciate how you was kicking me and shit in my sleep".

I stood up and went to my suitcase, grabbing some clothes. "My bad"

She sat up and sighed. "It's coo..you know what I wanna talk about though right?" She asked.

I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about. "Yeah"

"Good..I know those clothes that's in your suitcase not all..so I'll come with you to get the rest of your stuff. Don't go by yourself".

I nodded.

"Wait..I have another question". She said.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Girl...what?"

"Did you and Woowoo fuck?" She smiled. I shook my head. "No..I stopped him from doing anything before anything got started, him and Jenny are still a thing".

She cheesed. "Your such a grown up, other females would've said fuck it and got some of that dick".

"Excuse me?" I chuckled.

—————-

Woowoo

"Tonight's the night boys". I said to Marcus and warren , as we sat in my dads all black g-wagon.

Tonight we was taking out the niggas who was tryna take over the city.

I looked over to my baby bro."aye you coo?"  I asked. He was a little quiet.

He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah..I'm just..."

"You scared?"  Marcus chuckled. I sucked my teeth and looked at him. "Shut yo bitch ass up". I gave my attention to warren again. "What's the deal? You don't have to do this"

He shook his head "Nah..nah I'm coo".

I looked forward and thought on this. I took a deep breath. "Alright , remember..we go in here on one professional shit..then when we get to the leader of this shit we start airing this bitch out".

Everybody agreed.

We made sure all over our guns were loaded , and all I've the bullets were lined up right.

Then we made our way in.

We walked up to the door normally, and knocked. A slit opened. "who is it?"

"Meeting rick..11pm". I said giving the time in which the meeting started. The slit closed and locks began to be turned.

After the last turn the door swung open. "I have to check you". He said standing in front of the way.

"Man fuck outta here". Marcus snapped. I looked at Marcus. "Chill man". I looked back to this body guard ass nigga. "What? Yall don't trust us or sumn?"

A tall lightskin motherfucker come walking up, with tattoos all over his face and arms , looking like a art canvas.

"Woah woah, June lay off our friends , these are our soon to be partners". He smiled.

Warren chuckled. Causing lightbrights smile to turn into a frown. "I see their goofy".

"Alright, lets get this meeting started". I said cutting the tension in the room. We didn't need no bad vibe yet.