21

King. (Woowoo Dad)

Today I was going to go and do what I said I was gone do ; check up on Kelly's Mom.

I should've been cake through and seen what was up. I just been so busy with work I got caught up. But today I got time.

Back in the day kelly Mom and sat was inseparable. When you seen Nytrell, you seen lorin. They was like Bonnie and Clyde. That's everyone's saying for a ride or die couple but for them? That title was perfect.

I hopped out of my 2018 Lincoln and hit the locks. I don't got time to be shooting one of these bad ass kids in the projects because they wanna fuck with a og hitta car.

"Heyyyy king". Toya said as she walked pass. I smirked. She was still thicker than a snicker. "What's good Tonya, that ass still fat".

She blushed. "You think so? Where you been? Ever since yo Rollie died you been out the way". She said referring to nytrell.

I nodded. "Yeah...but aye I'll catch up with you later". I said cutting our conversation short. She was talking too much.

"Mhm don't turn ghost on us King. See you around". She continued walking. I shook my head and kept walking.

This was exactly why I didn't come around nomore. She saying don't turn ghost like she was somebody I came up with, or went through hell and back with.

She was doubting the come up just like all the others.

I walked up to the apartment lorin was in and knocked on the door. I was excited to see my sis. Even after everything that happened.

After awhile the door swung open, but instead it was nytrell son. I smiled. "Wassup little homie?"

"Awww". He said giving me daps. " what's good unc? Where you been" He asked.

Before I could answer someone came fussing to the door. "Who the fuck at my door?"

When she came to the door I was shocked as hell. Lorin didn't look the same, at all. She used to be fine as hell. No disrespect to my bro. But now she just look like a fein.

"Lorin?" I asked. Making sure I wasn't tripping. When she looked at me she looked like she seen a ghost. "Oh my...oh my god king?" She asked.

"Yeah..it's me. But is this really you? Damn Lo' .... what's wrong?" I asked. It maybe sounded like I was tryna be funny but I wasn't. I was confused as hell right now.

"You need to go". She said pushing nick from the doorway and attempting to close the door. I stopped her attempt and blocked the door with my foot. "Aht aht".

"I will call the police. Go! Get away from my door!" She yelled, forcing the door shut. I moved my foot allowing her to do what she was tryna do.

"Damn". I said to myself looking around.

I wasn't done though, I'd be back.

I walked to my car and got inside. I was about to pull off but I heard a knock on my window. I looked to the side and need nick.

I rolled my window down. "Wassup"

"Sorry I don't know why my mom being mean. Where you about to go?" He asked. I chuckled only because he reminded me of his dad.

"I'm about to go handle some business". I pulled some money out of my pocket and counted out 100 dollars, two 50's. I handed the money to him. "One fifty for you the other for your sister".

His facial expression went sad. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up."what's wrong? You don't like money?"

He quickly shook his head. "I love money..but I don't know where my sister is. I seen her the other day at my grandmas but she hasn't been home since my mom kicked her out".