9

Woowoo

"Nigga you a bitch for how you playing yo' cards on princess" warren said as I drove him home. I looked at him with a mug. "You don't know what you talking about, so shut the fuck up and enjoy this free ride"

He sucked his teeth."you should've told her you didn't want a relationship from the jump if you was just gone ignore her".

I sighed." Do you think I wanna ignore her like this?" I stopped at a red light and ran my hand over my face. "What you mean?" He asked.

"Pops dont want me fucking with her on that level".

"And you listening to him?"

"You know how I am warren , I'm not with all that relationship shit. I'd end up dogging her" I said as the light turned green.

"Ohhhh". He nodded his head. "You still wrong". He shrugged.

I heard my phone ring. "Grab that , and answer"

He grabbed my phone phone and looked at the contact before grinning. "Jenny huh?"

I smiled and pulled up in front of his house. The phone stopped ringing."didn't I tell you to answer it?"

"Kelly gone whoop her ass and yours , didn't you see her fight Kendra ? Ooweee" warren tossed the phone onto my lap and hopped out my car. "You still picking me up later for bowling today?"

I nodded."Yeah so he ready , and be careful"

—————

Kelly

"Bestfriend I'm so sorry I can't come today , I feel like I'm about to throw up every other minute and I don't want to be a party pooper"

I looked at myself in my mirror , looking at the two feed in braids shalonda did on me. Another slayage.

I took my phone off speaker and put it up to my ear. "It's ok bestie just lay down and rest. You won't be missing out on much."

I heard shuffling before she spoke."I'm gonna he missing out on whooping y'all ass in bowling"

I chuckled and sat down on my bed. "Yeah right , you know I get them strikes like clockwork"

"Mhm Whatever" she sighed. "What you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a yellow sweatshirt, light jeans, and those black and white vans you couldn't fit"

"You wearing any jewelry?" She asked. "Yeah the diamond necklace and earrings my dad got me when he was alive". I replied.

"Okay sis, you look good" The line went silent. "Kells do you ever wish your dad was still here? I do"

"Yeah, all the time" I said biting my lower lip. I missed my dad so much. He was my right hand man. Always there for me, and telling me how much he loved me.

At this moment of life I rather have my dad here than my mom. Sounds harsh but that's how I feel.

I heard sniffling. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at my phone before speaking."You good?"

"Kelly I don't want to bring a child into this world without a dad."

I sighed and scratched my arm. "Like I said plenty of times before Courtney. You good. You have support if he wanna act like a female and ignore you thats on him. You need to hurry and tell your mom before she finds out on her own"

"It's not that easy Kelly. I'm six fucking teen, young as fuck! She's going to be disappointed". She started to sob.

"Want me to come over?" I asked. "No, Jr just left I think he finna come over and get you"

PROJECT PRINCESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें