27

Courtney

I looked at my phone shocked , this bitch Kendra has really lost her marbles.

"Oh...this bitch gotta get it". My focus wasn't even on the Riley situation, more of the kelly one.

I stood up and dialed Kelly's number , I put the phone up to my ear and waited for her to answer , but she didn't.

I furrowed my eyebrows and called again. But once again , no answer. I sighed and sent her a text saying I was on my way.

————

When I got to the hotel I knocked on her room door. "Who is it?" A male voice said. It sounded hella familiar. "Uh..it's Courtney". I said unsure.

I could hear the locks on the door being turned , I stepped back and waited for whoever was on the other side to be revealed.

When I seen it was Woowoo, with no shirt on my eyebrows raised off my forehead. "The hell?" I said.

"Wassup Courtney..I gotta talk to you". He said coming out of the room. Cracking the door behind him.

"Woowoo can it wait? I gotta tell kelly something important". I said trying to push past him. He grabbed my arm. "She tried killing herself earlier". He said.

My mouth fell open. "What?"

"You heard me" he crossed his arms over his chest. I looked around and put my hand on my head. "Oh my god..I didn't see no signs".

"Me neither , if I would've never came who knows what would've happened. I feel like she been burying herself into a grave and we haven't even noticed".

I put my hands over my face and took a deep breath. "She doesn't need to be at this hotel by herself then..she needs to be with the people who love her".

"Maybe you can convince her , she won't listen to me at all". He said.

I nodded and stepped closer to the door."can I go in now?"

I stepped into the room with Woowoo following behind me, he grabbed his shirt and left out.

Kelly was laying in the bed on her side. I sat down and stared at her. Taking a deep breath I put my hand on her leg, causing her to jump a little.

"Kelly, I'm so sorry for not noticing". I said , trying to keep from crying. "I don't know what I'd do with out you..your like my other half".

She sat up and grabbed my hand. "I don't know what I was thinking, I just been going though so much...I couldn't take it. I felt like I had nobody"

Tears became falling down my face when I seen her face. She looked so lifeless, and like she had no more hope left.

"You don't need to be by yourself, please come with me, even better go with grandma. Somewhere where the people who love you at".

She nodded , her lip poked out and her eyes got watery. "I aborted my baby for him"

I pulled her into a hug."bestfriend I'm so sorry. I really am". I sobbed. She began to cry as well.

And that's what we did for the rest of the night, I didn't even want to let go. And she didn't either.

——————

Woowoo

Later on that night, me, warren, and Marcus sat in my car. I decided to keep Kelly's attempt to my self , especially since Marcus was around.

"Aye, y'all niggas ain't got social media?" Marcus asked.  I shook my head. "Nah ion be on there all like that". I said. "Me neither". Warren followed up.