22 pt.1

Courtney

Looking at my sister lay in that casket really did something to me. She's the last person i would ever think I'd have to look at dead.

Hearing my mom sob over her death broke me down. I couldn't imagine how much pain she felt. Alyssa was my sister but she was also my mom daughter. Youngest.

Who could be so careless and reckless?

I was lost for words. This world was slowly going down care. And nobody cared to do anything to stop it.

Like lil durk said , they not crying they just tweeting ain't no time to do no grieving.

And that's the truth. So far everyone has tweeted me, and tagged me on Facebook saying how fucked up what they did to my sister was, but none of them ever came up to me in person to ask if I was coo. Not one person came up to me and gave me a hug.

That's the type of fake capping ass love people show.

They don't feel the pain unless it happen to one of theirs.

It's cool though. My sister booling in heaven. Save me a spot baby.

—————

Kelly

After Allyssa funeral I was beyond tired and ready to come home. So much crying , I was drained.

I slid my heels off and plopped down on the bed.

Harry was gone on a "business trip". I wasn't sweating him though, I like when his presence is dismissed.

I don't even know why I'm still with him. He's a waste of time.

Maybe living with my grandma wasn't a bad idea.

I looked around the spacious room and sighed. I looked over and seen my notebook which carried my drawings.

I picked it up and flipped through it before a drawing caught my eye.

The crying eye forming into a rose.

I ran my hand over the drawing and bit my lip. This was a real master piece to me. I put blood sweat and tears into this. Literally.

It was time to put this drawing into act.

——————

Fast forward to kelly birthday.

"Happy birthday bestfriend!" Courtney yelled through the phone. "You finally big seventeen, grown as fuck ayeee turn up"

I smirked and sat up since she woke me up out my sleep. "thanks best , one more year until I'm legal man" I put her on speaker and got up , getting a good stretch.

"I know right...are you coming to school today? please say yes". I sighed , looking at myself through the dresser mirror. I had got some small feed in lemonade braids with a braid on the side. I was looking cute physically , emotionally and mentally? no.

"i guess I can come through. I'm about to go get ready so ill see you there"