18

Y'all 😭 Woowoo's name is not pronounced like police sirens ! It's "woah woah"

Courtney

"Mom! Mommy I'm here!" I said rushing to my crying mom.

"Courtney! My baby, oh my god my baby!"  She sobbed in my arms. "I know Mom. I know". I cried.

"I swear to god yo' , on my kids I'm finding the niggas who did this dawg". Jr said walking back and forth. I looked at him seeing tears coming down his face and began crying even more.

I hated to see my family hurt.

Jr grabbed my mom and began talking to her. But all she was saying is , "my baby".

I went over to warren. He brung me here since I didn't have a car. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

I kept crying. That was all I could do. I couldn't control my feelings right now. That's my little sister in that room.

He rubbed my back and put his chin on my head.

The doctor came out of the room. Causing everyone to quickly go to him.

Allyssas dad and Marcus was just now getting her. Right now I wasn't really caring for Marcus. My focus was on Allyssa.

"Are you the family of Allyssa stone?"  He asked. "Yes". Everyone said.

"Well...I'm sorry..but Allyssa didn't make it".

"LORDDD NOOOOOOO , MY BABY! NO GOD PLEASE!"  My Mom yelled. Allyssas Dad quickly went to her aid.

I broke down. I felt like I was going to pass out. "No, no, no". I said feeling stuck.

I fell to the floor and held my face.

I rather me than her.

—————

Woowoo

"So what was that about?" Jenny asked as we sat at the red light, waiting for it to turn green.

I looked at her and sighed. "Wassup?"

"The while telling kelly to hit you up? That's mad disrespectful Woowoo. You did that shit carelessly in front of me. Now if I was to tell a random nigga to hit me up you'd be up my ass".

I furrowed my eyebrows. "This what you on? Princess not a random female. That's my nigga and she been lowkey for awhile so I'm tryna see wassup with her. You doing to much". I said continuing to drive as the light turned green.

"See, this yo problem. It's always I'm doing to much. Maybe you not doing enough. Woowoo that shit is disrespectful as fuck. The fuck. I don't give a fuck if she was a longtime friend. Don't do that. And stop calling her princess".

I stopped the car. "I'm about to kick yo ass out of my car. Jenny you doing the fucking most because I told a friend, nothing more nothing less, to hit my line? I don't say shit when you be hanging out with yo boy bestfriend. Weird ass shit yo"

"Yeah okay woowoo, take me home". She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Gladly"

——————

Kelly

I barged In the house with a attitude. Harry kept blowing my phone up like he was dying or something.

I stomped upstairs and went into our room. "What harry? Damn you keep calling me and shit. What?"

He looked at me surprised, then tilted his head. "What you got a attitude for? I can't call you? I thought something was wrong with you that's why I kept calling". He said turning his phone off and standing up.