23

Warren

Me and Riley laid in my bed , she had went in and asked her mom if she could spend the night. Of course her mom said yeah.

I played in her hair as she laid her head on my chest. She kissed my chest and tightened her arms around me waist. " sorry for keeping that from you warren , I didn't know how to tell you".

I sighed."it's coo , I just wish you would've told me instead of keeping it from me. I care about you man. A lot".

She sat up. "I care about you too. I love you so much. I just thought I was losing you to Courtney. I didn't know how to control my feelings".

"You not gone lose me. I'm here aight? I'm with you. I don't even think me and Courtney coo nomore. That's what's making it worse man. Courtney was a good ass friend to me and you fucked it up".

She mugged. "I fucked it up? How".

"What you mean how? You posted all the weird ass shit on snap tryna be funny and that effected our relationship".

Riley completely got off of me and rolled her eyes. "Warren. If she was really your bestfriend she wouldn't cut you off just because of something I did. Is you me? Am I you? No. She probably been tryna cut you but now she got a valid excuse".

I shook my head."Na-"

She interrupted. "Don't try to disagree. You know it's the truth! Come on now she cut you off as soon as it happened. You said she didn't even try talking to you first. That bitch Grimy"!

I scratched my head and began thinking. Was Riley right?"

————

Jenny

"Is you gone abort it?"  Kendra asked as we sat in her car. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hell nah. Never will I do that"

She rubbed her belly and shuffled in her seat a bit. "Well , how you gone break this down to Woowoo? He might just whoop yo ass Jen. Literally"

I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Should I tell him?" 

Honestly, I was scared as hell to tell Woowoo I was pregnant. First of all he don't even want kids. Second , it's not his.

I slipped up.

I changed the subject. " Damn. This year was full of pregnant hoes so far". I chuckled. "First Courtney , that failed. Then you. Riley don't go to our school but she got pregnant and aborted i-"

"Girl what?! Riley aborted her baby?"  Kendra yelled cutting me off. "Shh lower your voice". I said outing my index finger over my lips.

"Sis that's tea. Do warren know?"  She asked.

I quickly looked at her. "Keisha don't go running your mouth please. Ugh I should've never even ran mines".

She sucked her teeth. "Girl shut the hell up. I don't care about them".

"Good. But nah he don't know". I said.

Kendra chuckled. "These hoes some baby murderers". I looked at her and smirked. "You know somebody else who aborted their baby?"

She smiled. " you know princess right? She fuck with my baby daddy. I guess she got pregnant by him and he didn't want no baby by her. But he was still gone take care of it. She decided to go and get a abortion anyways".

My eyes widened. "Wow..Wait harry? Ain't he burning?" 

Kendra sucked her teeth. "You believe that shit? If he burning I would be burning too and I'm not burning". She said mumbling the last part.