22 pt.2

warren

"man what the fuck" I yelled punching the stall in the bathroom. "dawg calm down". woowoo said grabbing my arm.

I texted him and told him to meet me in the bathroom , I was so heated right now he was the only person I wanted to talk to. he know how to handle my temper.

"tell me what happened again bro" he said folding his arms over his chest." I don't fucking know man. Courtney just came up to me talking about how I let my bitch talk down on her sister and shit. I don't have a clue on what she saying man" . I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed> "dawg she was fucking crying , I don't wanna see her cry"

woowoo furrowed his eyebrows. "so let me get this clear , riley was talking down on alyssa?".

I shrugged, "that's supposedly what happened. and Courtney saying I was allowing that shit. I wouldn't let nobody talk down on her sister man , on my life I don't got nothing to do with that"

he shook his head. "damn man, riley finna get her ass beat, real shit.courtney small ass do not play"

"and I cant do nothing to stop it , riley my girl and I got love for her but she should know better than to talk down on somebody dead peoples"

"try talking to Courtney, let her cool down first" woowoo said putting his hand on my shoulder. I pulled the charm bracelet that I gave her out of my pocket and looked down at it. "i don't think she gone listen"

------------

Kelly

"Courtney calm down , we gone handle it aight?" I said to Courtney as she went off.

I didn't expect to come to school and see my bestfriend upset and crying. I could tell she was hurt , of course she was angry about riley being disrespectful but she was upset warren let her.

"Kelly I will kill that bitch , she went above her meters bro. on my life". some people might think Courtney being over board , but shes been bottling her feelings up since alyssa death , she barely have break downs. she been trying to handle this strongly.

so for riley to be disrespectful like that? it hit my bestfriend heart. saying fuck somebodies dead little sister is taking it to the max. at the end of the day we grew up in the hood , and if anyone was to say fuck my father? id kill them too.

literally

I rubbed her back and went closer to her ear."chill , don't be so loud. like I said , we gone handle that shit".

we knew jenny wasn't lying , she didn't exaggerate the story neither. this girl named tiana came up to Courtney and showed her everything.

I shook my head and bit my lip. my patience was low as hell right now. the teacher not teaching us , so we just sitting in here chilling like we on recess.

the door opened gaining everyones attention. warren and woowoo walked into the class.

this was one of only the classes we had with woowoo.

warren immediately looked at me and Courtney. I could tell he wanted to come over here and talk to us , like he would any other time.

"your late boys". the teacher said looking at his newspaper."our bad" woowoo said walking over in our direction

warren didn't follow , instead he sat in the front of class. I wanted so bad to talk to warren to hear his side of the story. I would never think of him to be the type to sit there and let anyone talk down on a dead person.