Kokichi, Tenko, Kiibo, Shuichi, and Kaito with a s/o getting a musical role

Shuichi Saihara (Heathers / Veronica Sawyer)

- He had always been supportive of you, as the ultimate actor/actress. So when he heard that you had landed a role in the musical 'Heathers' he couldn't be happier to help you with anything he can.

- Shuichi doesn't mind helping with practicing lines or running over a song. 

- He'll be your JD, if you be his Veronica Sawyer. 

- Secretly his favourite song to practice with you is 'Our Love Is God'. 

- Shuichi always finds practicing with you fun, seeing you really get into your role is amazing as it is. 

- When it came to the real performance, he'd be so proud of you. Seeing the progress you've made. Smiling even wider when he gets to hear you sing. 

- Also glaring slightly at the actor playing JD because of the musical part of 'Dead Girl Walking'. 

- After the show, Shuichi would show up at your dressing room with a little bouqeut of flowers, saying how amazing you were.

Kiibo (Next To Normal / Natalie)

- He would get excited whenever you took a role for a musical, as he has always wanted to be somewhat like a pop idol. 

- Kiibo always wanted to help you with practicing with songs, and running lines. Best partner to practice with, as he gets so into it! 

- He tries to learn about humans through this musical as it is all about mental illness. He finds it really interesting how humans interact with the real world and the problems it hides. 

- The first time he heard you practicing your songs, he freaked out thinking there was something wrong, and attempted to grab and run you to the closest hospital. 

- When Kiibo saw you perform he was mesmerized by you. 

- So this is the ultimate actor/actress at play. The way you were acting, singing, and just delivering lines was perfect. 

- After the show he'd try to go to your dressing room, a small blush on his cheeks. 

- How did he ever find someone as amazing as you? 

Kokichi Oma (Be More Chill / Squip) 

- When you took on the role as the Squip from Be More Chill, Kokichi would be so excited to help you practice, though he'd never tell you that. 

- Kokichi would alway joke around saying ''Wow y/n! I didn't know you were so evil~! You might just be as evil as me!'' 

- He likes to help you with the songs, even singing his solo song 'Micheal In The Bathroom' just to show off to you. 

- Once he watched your performance he was star struck. He couldn't believe his eyes, you we're amazing. 

- Kokichi would meet you after, a small white rose in his hand ''It was okay I guess,,,whatever you're the ultimate actor/actress! You're supposed to be good in this sorta stuff'' He say handing you the rose and a small blush resting on his face. 

Kaito Momota (Newsies / Jack) 

- Kaito is so supportive of you getting the role of Jack in the new musical Newsies. 

- He loves practicing with you, because both of you get so into the lines, jumping around the room doing actions for the character. 

- Constant praise of how amazing you are as a actor/actress and he's always there for reassurance if you need it. 

- Would probably ask Shuichi and Maki to come to be a little audience for you to get practice with it. 

- Is the loudest person cheering at the end of your performance, and has a whole bouquet of flowers ready for you! 

Tenko Chabashira (Hamilton / Eliza ) 

- Musicals..? What is that? I new fighting style she hasn't learned yet?! 

- You have to explain what musicals are, as she's never heard of them before, and how you go a lead role as Eliza in Hamilton. 

- At first she didn't like the idea of you being the wife of some degenerate male, but saw how excited and proud you were to have been offered the role and decided to keep it to herself. 

- She isn't the best at singing, but would definitely help you run lines if you needed it! 

- Though Tenko refused to play any male roles, opting for Angelica instead. 

- She was swooning over you when you performed, you looked beautiful in your costume. 

- After it was done, she was another girl that was cheering so loud. 

- Met you after the show just to crush you in a hug, saying how proud of you she was, and how amazing you did! 

Hope you enjoyed! And remember to check out my Tumblr dangan-shuichiismywaifu-ronpa and if you'd like to request anything please do it on my Tumblr, cause that's the only way i'll see it! 

~ Mod Shuichi