Pregame! Angie Yonaga Hcs

Angie Yonaga 

- She isn't very good with socializing, so Angie doesn't have any friends at her school and mostly turns to her father for social needs, love, and attention. 

- Angie's father has been a single father as long as Angie has been alive, as her mother died during childbirth. 

- Her father is extremely religious, but uses that as a excuse to preform cult rituals on Angie, forcing her to become religious. Its his way of brainwashing her, making up a fake god 'Auta' for her to believe well he preforms his rituals. 

- Other students at Angie's school see her as weird, or creepy often reminding her of their thoughts on her. ''Hey freak show outta my way!'' ''Nyahaha freak show? No i'm Angie!'' 

- Angie is very envious of two girls in her class Himiko Yumeno and Tenko Chabashira, the bad girl and her lacky. She has tried to get close with the two girls, but has been shot down by Himiko saying ''She's too much a freak and useless to be of any interest'' 

- During her free-time she is locked in her basement by her father surrounded by cult books, all about rituals, sacrifces, and all about the underworld.  

- Angie isn't very good with socializing and most of the time she just blurts out whatever shes thinking. From rituals, to random thoughts, or anything she's been brainwashed to say from her father. 

-She's been taught to always listen to what is being asked of her, no matter who it is. She never argues with anyone, classmate, teachers, and espsecially her father. ''Angie, you are to never disobey me, remember I know more than you, and you are my student.''