V3 Girls Cuddling With Their S/o's After A Rough Day

Kaede Akamatsu 

- Big or little spoon, she doesn't mind as long as she gets to hold you. It's one of her favourite things to do! 

- After a long stressful day of practice and school, Kaede would be the one to pull you onto the couch. Wrapping her arms around your waist and nuzzling her face into your shoulder. 

- ''Rough day my muse?'' she peeks over at you, her eyes holding stress. You shift around till you're facing her ''I'll take that as a yes''. 

- Giving her a smile, you press a kiss to her cheek seeing her face brighten in a blush. ''How about we just have a nice cuddle date? I could order a pizza, and we could watch some movies?''  

- Kaede drops her face into your collarbone, mumbling ''You know just how to de-stress me S/o, thank you'' She giggles as you get comfortable, closing your eyes basking in the beauty of your muse. 

Maki Harukawa 

- At first, she wasn't really into cuddling. You'd definitely have to ease her into it. Slowly with an arm around the shoulder, or a simple hug from behind. 

- When Maki becomes more comfortable with cuddling, she'll always insist on being the big spoon or having you lean your head on her shoulder. 

- But if she had a rough day with an assassination, no doubt she'll collapse on the couch and have no objection if you wrapped your arms around her. 

-  ''S/o, what are you...'' Her voice trailed off as you slowly began to run your fingers through her hair. Undoing her pigtails, and letting her long brown hair just slide down her shoulders down to her waist. 

- Her shoulders relax, as she leans towards you letting her body rest against yours. You wrap an arm around her midriff. 

- You peek down at her, asking ''Any way I can help you?'', keeping her eyes closed in a whisper, she says ''Can you tell me about your day?''. Without hesitation, you slowly start to recount your day ensuring to tell her every time you thought about her or saw something that reminded you of her. 

- Though you couldn't see her face, a small smile graced her lips every time you told her this. Warmth and love spread across her body as she pressed a light kiss to your jaw. 

Himiko Yumeno 

- The shows were more draining than she expected. As soon as Himiko got home, she collapsed on the couch as you poked your head into the room. ''Hey, you okay?''

- A muffled groan escaped her lips as you walked over, slipping off her hat and placing it on the side table. 

- You flopped down next to her, wrapping your arms around her small frame. ''Nyehhh, S/o, my mana is low again,'' She looked up at you with tired eyes "I need to recharge.''. 

- Giggling, she shifts around in your arms; a content smile on her face. "I think this will do for recharging.'' Himiko's eyes start to close as her head rests comfortably on your chest. 

- You run your fingers through her fiery red hair, ''I'm proud of you Himiko, you rest for now.''

- Small snores could be heard throughout the peaceful room, as you two slept together basking in the warmth of your love. 

Kirumi Tojo 

- She usually didn't let cleaning get to her, it was simply a task she had to perform and for that Kirumi usually didn't mind. But something about today, all the cleaning just got under her skin.