Chiaki Nanami As A Roommate

- She would be the quietest roommate you've ever had. She's always in her room gaming, so she won't disturb you. 

- Isn't the best at cooking, but will help you with cleaning around the house to make up for her lack of cooking skills. 

- Every Friday night has official become Chiaki vs Y/n in any video games. You guys get snacks, sodas, and a pile of games to battle in. 

- She is surprisingly good at comforting you when you're feeling down or crying! Chiaki just has a way with words that will put a smile on your face. 

- Though it might take a while for her to get those words out... 

- Chiaki isn't one to invite over a million people and have a party without you knowing. She'll probably invite two or three of her classmates at a time and let you join in whatever they're doing. 

- With her gaming addiction, there will be the time where you need to remind her to have something to eat, or take away her gaming consoles and tell her to get some sleep. 

- You two always look out for each other, and are best friends for years to come! 

Hope you enjoyed! And remember if you ever want to request please do it on my Tumblr dangan-shuichiismywaifu-ronpa cause that's the only way i'll be able to see them! 

~ Mod Shuichi