S/o using Kaede,Sayaka, and Chiaki's boobs as a pillow

Sayaka Maizono 

- It wasn't that odd for you guys to cuddle, with Sayaka being into pda. 

- Most of the time Sayaka was the little spoon preferring the feelings of protection she gets when you hold her during cuddling. 

- You guys usually cuddle after one of her performances or on a lazy day. It was a normal thing between you two. 

- Sayaka wanted to cuddle, but you had a sleepless night and we're too tired to do anything. 

- ''S/o do you wanna cuddle with me?'' You couldn't even respond as you climb on top of her. ''S-s/o?'' 

- And that's when she feels a slight weight on her chest... you fell asleep on her boobs, leaving her to be a blushing mess by herself. 

- She would play with your hair until you woke up, asking ''How are you able to do this without getting embarrassed?'' 

- You look up at her and smile ''Squishy'' is all you say before burying your face back into her boobs. 

- Sayaka can only giggle and continue to stroke your hair, lulling you back to sleep. 

Chiaki Nanami 

- It was normal for Chiaki to get adsorbed into her gaming. And most of the time you didn't mind, it was fun to watch her concentrate so hard on her games. 

- When it came to that, you were usually the big spoon, being able to hold Chiaki well she rests or games. 

- But the only thing she's done all day is gaming, barely giving you any attention. 

- ''Chiaki, you've been gaming all day long..'' ''Ah sorry s/o, give me a minute I just need to pass this round.'' 

- A light bulb lights up over your head, the perfect plan to cuddle with Chiaki and let her continue her games. 

- ''Hey Chiaki can you lift your arms for a second?'' She gives you a puzzled look, but does as she's told lifting up her arms. 

- You climb through her arms, resting your head on her chest. ''Okay you can put them down'' 

- Chiaki would rest her arms on your back, a small smile gracing her lips as she glances down at you from time to time. 

- Happy she has her two favorite things with her, you and her video games. 

Kaede Akamatsu 

- You and Kaede were both into showing affection for each other, holding hands, kissing, cuddling all that stuff! 

- But you had a little challenge for yourself. 

- Kaede was calm, cool, and collected when it came to giving or receiving affection. You've never seen her too flustered. And then a plan came to mind! 

- "Hey Kaede you wanna cuddle with me?'' She smiles at you ''Ah sure s/o!'' 

- When it came to cuddle you guys are usual switch with big spoon and little spoon. As long as you guys were close, she didn't mind. 

- Kaede took your hand, and walked over to the couch laying down, opening her arms for you. ''Come here s/o!'' She smiled up at you. 

- Smirking to yourself, you go to lay down on her, putting your face right in her boobs. 

- ''A-ah s/o?!'' Her face becomes bright red, as she stutters out a response ''Hehe nice and squishy Kaede'' 

- She covers her face with her hands, you may have broke her. ''Jeez s/o!'' She uncovers her face smiling ''If you wanted to touch them so badly, you could have just said!'' 

- And now it was your turn to blush in response, covering your face... back in her boobs. 

(im using this for a mod application to apply as mod chihiro for yourdanganronpaneedshere)