Shuichi and Rantaro kink hcs

Shuichi Saihara

- He's very vanilla when it comes to sex, the poor boi would faint from blushing if he tried anything too kinky. 

- Shuichi has a big thing for praise. Tell him he's doing a good job, moan out his name, its all encouragement to get him more turned on. 

- He's open to try some new things with his s/o, considering there nothing too intense. 

- The thing Shuichi really gets into is role playing, it just makes things more interesting in the bedroom and is a good use of foreplay. 

- Though he isn't one for quickies, Shuichi believes that sex shouldn't be rushed, and he isn't good under a time limit. 

- Shuichi's big turn on is clothes on grinding, and making out. Being able to touch you, he can't resist. 

Rantaro Amami 

- Rantaro is a bit more open to try new things with his s/o.  As long as it's not too intense, he's willing to try anything. 

- Huge daddy kink. Literally call him daddy and he has you pinned to the nearest wall in under a second. 

- Skin to skin contact is a huge turn on for him. Lap dances, clothes on grinding, or any kind of friction. 

- He's into light bondage. Like ropes, blindfolds, and hand cuffs. 

- Binding you to the bed, and just talking dirty to you, it has to be his favourite sight. Seeing you moan and groan at his words, writhing around trying to get some sort of friction from the ropes. God he could cum just from the sight. 

- Rantaro is mostly dom, but can sub, he's willing to enjoy the show once in a while.