Hajime Hinata, Rantaro Amami, and Sayaka Maizono executions

Sayaka Maizono 

- Sayaka Maizono, the ultimate pop idol has been found guilty for killing the ultimate baseball star Leon Kuwata. ~Time for the punishment!~ 

- The class trial walls fell around her, as Monokuma's filled the crowd cheering. Sayaka being dropped onto a giant stage. 

- She nervously looks around, seeing Monokuma standing by a giant counter.

- Music started playing as she was forced to dance around the stage and traps. 

- Bear traps (yes pun intended), saws, and knifes cut through the stage, slashing her legs. Sayaka bent over in pain as the wounds became deeper and more blood began to seep out.  

- A loud roar of hatred came from the Monokuma's as some of them tried to get on stage. As Sayaka started backing away from the crowd, tears forming in her eyes. 

- She's back into a wall as the Monokuma's surround her, holding a common kitchen knife. They create a circle around her, driving the knifes into her. The only sound to be heard is her screams from the vocalist. 

Hajime Hinata 

- Hajime Hinata, the ultimate hope has been found guilty for killing the ultimate despair Junko Enoshima. ~Time for the punishment!~ 

- The floor drops beneath him as Hajime fell onto a conveyor belt, students in Hopes Peak Academy. The students laughing and mocking him. 

- Down the conveyor belt a outline of Hopes Peak Academy can be found. The conveyor belt starts moving away from the academy as Hajime panics standing up attempting to run toward the school. 

- He arm reaching out as the laughing roars. The students seem to loom over him as he runs faster towards the school. 

- Finally reaching the school, he runs through the entrance. A smile playing on his face, the laughter dies down as the conveyor belt stops only for a second, until moving forwards farther into the school. 

- At the end of the conveyor belt is a pit, Hajime tries to run the opposite direction but the students pile onto the conveyor belt pushing him in to fall to his death. 

Rantaro Amami 

- Rantaro Amami, the ultimate adventurer has been found guilty for killing the ultimate pianist Kaede Akamatsu. ~Time for the punishment!~ 

- A metal collar wrapped around his neck, pulling him up to the ceiling. 

- He was dropped into a small boat, waves crashing around him some water spilling onto the boat. 

- Rantaro frantically trying to drain the water from the boat, grabbing a bucket as the waves keep crashing in. 

- Soon enough he's caught in a tidal wave that washes him up on a beach. In the distant there is people dressed in Monokuma's masks with spears running towards him. 

- He barely escapes them with a couple of deep cuts on his arms and legs. Rantaro stumbles into a thick rain forest. 

- This goes on until he finds a open clearing, due to blood lose he starts to hallucinate. 

- Everyone is there, waiting for him. He reaches out to his classmates only to have a spear stab through him. 

- Falling to the ground, a Monokuma turns its head grabbing the spear shoving it deeper into Rantaro until he is coughing up blood. 

- Wrenching the spear out of him, the Monokuma stabs him one last time killing Rantaro.