Peko Acting Like A Motherly Towards S/o

Peko Pekoyama 

- Peko is usually the more responsible one in the relationship, most likely from her past with Fuyuhiko. 

- She would end up reminding you to do things, and this would lead to a lot of teasing from you. ''Jeez Peko you're acting like my mum'' 

- This would usually get a small blush out of her, but she never really seemed affected by it, this became a inside joke between you two. 

- But lately she noticed how you've been eating less and when you do end up eating its something quick and unhealthy. 

- This made her become increasingly worried about you're health, you should be eating more healthy. 

- Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she made you a bento box and would bring it to school for you. 

- When lunch came around, she walked over to you bento box in hand, a worried look written across her face. 

- ''S/o i'm worried that you aren't eating enough, so i've made you some lunch. And from now on please try to eat more healthy'' 

- Well Peko was giving you her little speech you had been doing some classwork, and absent minded said ''Okay thanks mum'' 

- Your head shot up to meet Peko's gaze, as her face turns fifty shades redder. ''I- umm, ahh'' Peko struggling to get even that out. 

- You look at Peko then yell over to Fuyuhiko ''Umm Fuyu I think I broke Peko!'' ''The hell you mean you broke Peko?! What did you do bastard?!'' 

- He comes stamping over to see Peko frozen blushing, ''What did you do this time s/o?'' Taking the bento box from Peko, you replied ''Oh you know, called her mum by accident'' 

- Fuyuhiko walked away sighing, Peko finally sat down, refusing to look you in the eyes due to embarrassment.